T Nation

Gyno Prevention

Will be doing my first cycle of Testosterone Cypionate 1000mg the first week in 2 separate shots and 500mg for 9 weeks 2 shots per week. Im running nothing else, except for PCT when my cycle is over. Will probabaly run Liquid Clomid/Nolva. I am 24 and 14% BF. My only lingering questions is about the possibility of gyno. I have Liquid Letro on hand which from the general consensus would knock it out effectively if I got it. My questions are:

1. Should I check for gyno everyday, or will it be very obvious with the pain and swelling
  2. On your opinion what is the possibility of me forming gyno
  3. If i do end up having it I am planning on taking the Letro with disposable gel pills for ease as follows (a good thumbs up or helpful comments are appreciated)
    Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro
    Once at 2.5mg Letro remain at this dose until side effects subside. Once subsided taper down with(2.5,2,1.5,1,.5,0)

Clean diet, good training. Again nothing else while on cycle except Test.

Guys respond to high E2 in various ways. For me, it was back acne and pretty sore nipples and tenderness.

So what would you recommend I do in reference to my letro and getting rid of it.

Im not real familar with Letro. I’d research the dosage levels and be prepared to take it. Or just include it maybe once or twice a week.