T Nation

Gyno or Fat Area?

Hello Tnation.

I think I have gyno, I’m 21 yr old, have 1 competition in my career if I can say like that, currently I’m on Cabergoline 0.25mg every 3 days, was on cycle for 1 year and 3 months but stopped with it after I finished with competiting.

I have 130kg/286lb

When I was on stage I had 110kg/242lb but after competition I did breakup with my coach since he was ripping me off and I don’t need fraud coach.

By that he left me without PCT and further instructions what to do and when to do, I was lost and didn’t know any next steps so I just stopped cycle and didn’t took any PCT.

Durning that time I stopped eorking out, but not because I wanted to but because my test and prolactine levels was terrible I felt it’s not alright so 20 weeks after competition I took test in lab for hormones (prolactine, estrogen, progesteron, testosteron).

Estrogen was good (From 7-42 mine was 12,5)
Progesterone was good (From 0,05-0,149 mine was 0,75)
Testosteron was below minimal value (From 2,49-8,36 mine was 1,43)
Prolactine was higher that max value (From 4,0-15,2 mine was 31,7)

I started my PCT:

-Clomid 50mg every day (30 days)

• HCG 2500iu every 3 days (4 weeks)
  • Tribulus (1200mg daily in 3x2)
  • Vitamin C (4g daily 1x tab per meal)
  • Cink (100mg daily - 5x tabs per meal)

After 4 weeks my body, mind and everything has drasticly changed.

I started to work out again, sleep better, sex drive is great, everything is fine as should be but suddenly I touched my nipple with two fingers and when I pulled it out in front of me from the nipple some small amount of water was coming out.

That was week 5 and I started taking Cabergoline 0,25mg every 3 days but when I try to stick my nipple the water again comes out from my nipple wich I find very stressfull.

I’m still taking Cabergoline since I didn’t finished out yet with it, I’m 5 days clean on carb rotations, lost some weight and gained some look back.

Pics

By those pics wich I took 30 minuItes before I was writing this post I assume you can tell do I have gyno or not.

When I touch my left nipple with two fingers I fell some kind of triangle and after that touch it becoming sensitive, uncomfrotable, etc.

I was on cycle for 1 year and 3 months.

Testosterone enanthat

Begin taking April 2017 to Jul 2017
Dose 500mg for a week (Monday and Thursday)

methandrostenolone

Begin taking Jul 2017 to September 2017
A dose of 50mg each day before training (in days when I do not train in the morning)

Trenbolon enanthat

Beginning of August 2017 to September 2017
A dose of 200mg every 3 days

Testosterone Crypt

Begin taking Jul 2017 to September 2017
Dose 250mg every 3 days

Proviron

September 2017 to October 2017
Dose 1 tablet each day (20 tablets in total)

Off off the tenth all through December

Testosterone Propionate

January 2018 to April 2018
A dose of 100mg every 3 days

Masteron

January 2018 to April 2018

Anavar

January 2018 to March 2018
Dose 40mg per day (In the afternoon of the evening)

Clenbuterol

January 2018 to March 2018
A dose of 80mcg per day (in the morning and in the evening)

winstrol

March 2018 to April 2018
Dose 50mg per day (In the afternoon of the evening)

T3

March 2018 to April 2018
A dose of 80mcg per day (In the afternoon of the evening)

Trenbolone acetate

March 2018 to April 2018

Bina 28.4.2018 took 7 places

Sustanon 250

May 2018 to June 2018
Dose 250mg every 3 days

Nandro F

May 2018 to June 2018

Trenbolone Enanthate

May 2018 to June 2018
A dose of 200mg every 3 days

At the end what I have to say is that when I finished competition I wasn’t on diet and I eated much like 5-6 junk meals per day + I didn’t do workouts at all.

Fluid is still there when I squezee nipple but its like water.

Thanks and looking for answer ASAP.

Dude… I don’t even know where to start. I won’t harp on all the mistakes you have made but be prepared for a flame fest. You need to focus on restarting your HPTA… STOP taking anabolics and start working on reducing your body fat. I would say you have mild gyno from the photos but you have so much body fat its harder to tell.

I already took off 3kg, today it’s my day 5 how I’m clean.

I do cardio on empty stomach every 3rd day.

Posing 15 mins, every pose I hold for about 10-15 secs.

Food is balanced, I’m doing carb rotation.

Will see what will happen when I get to 100kg.

I’m not sure if you are trolling or what but before you take anything else you need to educate yourself on diet and working out and stay away from the gear right now. How does someone take all that gear and not take an AI? Why are you using so many different ones. Beginner cycles should be simple. Practice KISS, keep it simple stupid. How does someone go from a cycle to not working out and start eating shit?

What exactly are you posing?

Taking that amount of gear and not know what a pct is. I highly doubt you had a coach and you were competing and didnt have gym mates you could source from or even have them tell you what you need to do.

I so hope you’re trolling

I started taking anti-estrogen since I had my lab check 3 days ago and estro was high, more high that max amount of allowed.

Taking exemasin currently.

Don’t worry so much, it’s perfectly normal for men to lactate and have hard lumps under their nipples.

On a separate note, you need to switch “careers” and never, ever, ever look back.

LOL I told him he was gonna get flamed

I bet he does a mean truffle shuffle up on stage.

Thanks for replies.

I’m not trolling at all.

What is your suggestion about this and do I have gyno or not ?

If yes what should I do ? I’m taking exemasine 1tab per day.

The left titty, gyno. The right one,fat.

Will speak with mother tommorow about this.

She has a friend wich is a surgeon, I might done surgery with she.

Still at home with your mum. Lol yep i call bullshit.