T Nation

Gyno Only Puffs Up Part of the Day?

So i run tren and test. i do have proper estrogen controll now. also i have caber for prolactin sides.

Has anyone ver only had puffy nipples later in the day or in warm weather??

when its cold or in the morning everything looks and feel fine. at the end of the day usually i puff up and can feel a small lump

mine get this way yes… though there are not lumps behind my nipples.

im pretty confident that it’s prolactin-related

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
mine get this way yes… though there are not lumps behind my nipples.

im pretty confident that it’s prolactin-related[/quote]

Yes im pretty sure mine is prolactin related also. because test never raised any issues, only tren has. what do you do to combat it? i take b6 and also starting caber 2x a week

[quote]nrb4160 wrote:
So i run tren and test. i do have proper estrogen controll now. also i have caber for prolactin sides.

[/quote]

How much test? How much Tren? Generally guys sensitive to Tren sides will only run TRT test with Tren. You need to have experience with these compounds so you know what to expect. So before you run Tren for first time you should already know how much(if any) AI you need to keep e2 where you want it. Once you know how to control e2 from test aromatisation then you can add Tren and caber to lower prolactin. You’ll want to do regular bloodwork so you actually know what your levels are.

E2 - monitor bloods and find out how much AI you need to control

Then

PRL - monitor bloods and adjust cabergoline accordingly.

Nope. I carefully monitor my levels and know how much AI I need to control E2 and how much Cabergoline I need to control PRL.

[quote]

when its cold or in the morning everything looks and feel fine. at the end of the day usually i puff up and can feel a small lump[/quote]

Your E2 / PRL levels need to be monitored otherwise it’s all guesswork. Are you using Tren Ace? Half-life of Ace allows you to drop it and be clear of symptoms in a few days but you shouldn’t have to do this if you go about things properly with regular bloodwork.