T Nation

Gyno on a Low Dose

I have a question. I recently ran 250 mgs enan, T3, HGH and arimidex/liquidex. However with that small dose of test which is the lowest I have ever run…I started to aromatize. I am wondering is it possible to have a bad batch or arimidex or is it possible arimidex doesnt work on some people…I just dont understand how I would aromatize on 250 mgs of enan and taking some arimidex. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you sure the HGH is legit? It might be hCG, you could use a pregnancy test to rule that out.

yeah its legit a friend used the same kit or I mean a different kit from the same guy. However My liquidex tasted different than his did. I barrowed some from him cause I didnt think mine was working. What do you think?

Any test aromatizes. If KSMan drops in here he will tell you that guys taking TRT [about 150-200mg of test/wk] are also on 1mg of adex a week. Perhaps you are just more estrogen sensitive than others

Saps

That could be possible it just didnt make sense to me when I was in college playing football I was running 1000mgs or sustanon a week with anadrol 50 and dbol and I didnt use an estrogen blocker very much although I was dumber and less edumacated in college. Now I just want to be in shape and improve my body so im not interested in running that much gear. That is very possible I appreciate everyones input.

The truth is once you get gyno it will only reduce in size and re-grow based on it being stimulated or managed. Elimination of gyno non-surgically is not a guarantee. People can talk about using letro for such and such a protocol but even that is not a guarantee. If in the past you ran a gram of test and the dbol its very possible you caused something to start gyno wise, even if very mild.

But now that the gyno gland tissue exists it will not take as much to “activate.” Like yourself for a few years I used minimal estrogen control as I was pretty resistant to gyno. THe run of the mill 8-10 weeker was a non-issue for me. Eventually I started running longer cycles on higher doses and sure as sugar I found my breaking point.

Now that I have the turned the faucet on so to speak it takes much less to get it flowing again. So nowadays I am more aware of protective measures.

Im not sure you are quite in the same boat as me but I suspect you are. There’s no use remembering the days when you didnt get gnyo. You have it now and 1/4 the dose of test you used to take might aggravate it so all you can do it plan and deal with it

[quote]Fireman151 wrote:
Saps

That could be possible it just didnt make sense to me when I was in college playing football I was running 1000mgs or sustanon a week with anadrol 50 and dbol and I didnt use an estrogen blocker very much although I was dumber and less edumacated in college. Now I just want to be in shape and improve my body so im not interested in running that much gear. That is very possible I appreciate everyones input.[/quote]

Aromatase levels can rise with age - making problems more likely without AI use.