I've read the sticky and searched quite a bit, so I have an idea of what's going on, but figured I might as well post the details of my situation here and see what you guys think the best course of action would be from here.
I am at the end of a simple 8 week cycle of test e @ 500mg/wk. I threw in 30mg/d dbol at week 6.
Nips got sore around the start of the dbol, so I upped the adex heavily and this seemed to knock it out... but I guess I did too much because a couple weeks after that I started getting MASSIVE joint pain, to the point where I couldn't squat.
Long story short, cut the adex back hard... nips got sore but I figured it was so close to the end I'd ride it out.
Well, took my last shot on Thursday. But today, I noticed the right nip is a bit puffy, so I felt it, and there is a definite lump about the size of a pea behind the nipple. So yes, I now have developed gyno. Great.
I intended to continue taking the dbol while waiting for the test to clear, but now I'm thinking that would be a bad idea. My plan now is to slam adex hard for the next few days (1mg a day) along with nolva and hope that reduces the lump, at which point I would drop the nolva and continue on moderate dose adex until the test clears, then re-start the nolva again next thursday and continue PCT as planned, with perhaps a very low dose adex (.125mg/day) through pct.
I know that once you have the gyno, it's pretty much there for good. Can I expect this protocol to at least REDUCE it somewhat? Or am I looking at a permanent deal? I'd consider letro if I wasn't at the END of the cycle.
Help very much appreciated. I had everything so meticulously planned out, and this has thrown a bit of a wrench in things.