Gyno in Teens

I don’t know it but, I think I have the begining of…bitch tits. I’m 17 years old at about 14% bf (is that the problem?), and I just don’t know if I have it or not. The fat there at the moment makes my chest look more muscular, but it sucks when a girl touches it and gets jealous. Flexed, theres a little less then a handfull of fat around either side of my chest. It really sucks, I have had it most of my life, I suppose my body is programmed to store fat there instead of my waist(which is trim looking for my b/f). Is there anything I can do about it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

if you have that much pinch up there, you have more than 14% BF… The more fat you lose, the less fat there will be stored there… I have the same problem…

The best thing you can do is try and reduce your fat level. Personally I am around 5-6% body fat. Even when my chest is not flexed there is less than 1/4 of a handful and thats just skin. Look over your diet. Switch to everyrthing low fat, you may not like it but thats the catch. Put more protien in, perhaps drop some carbs and train regularly. Dont even think of using steroids or prohormones or anything because if you are susceptible to gyno that will cause it eventually. When I was eating junk food I gained a fair bit of weight a few years ago. Cut it out, never missed it.