Gyno Help?

About a week ago I noticed my nipple area felt a little sensitive and I felt a little lump kind of forming, and it basically feels like some fat or something.

Week 1 Deca-500mg
Week 2-3 Deca-400mg
Week 4-6 Deca-400mg Test E-350mg
Week 7-9 Test E-350mg

I’m currently on week 8. And I’ve been taking 10mg Nolva EOD since I started the test injections. Since the sensitivity incident I started taking 20mg ED. Should I get any Arimidex (or letro) to get this to go away or should I just keep taking the Nolva?

Just a heads up but you’re gonna get flamed for that cycle. I’d shoot the Novla to 30 mg till it disappears.

I truly dont understand why people get flamed for not running test with EVERYTHING throughout the whole cycle.

There are pro bodybuilders who never use test…lee priest for one who isnt lying…in an interview says he uses a deca/para cycle.

Thats it…no test. When people come on this board and ask about doing a winstrol only cycle or a primo only cycle…they get flamed for not adding test.

The whole point of doing a primo only cycle is that its mild and people who are considering it are doing so because they really dont want any sides…adding test in there…the most androgenic of all defeats the whole purpose.

There are different steroids for a reason…why put test with every one of them.

Nolva won’t necessarily get rid of it if it’s gyno. Apparently letrozole will, though. Numerous anecdotal reports of people getting rid of gyno that had been around for some time with that stuff, but apparently it’s MIGHTY strong. Letrozole has shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98 percent while raising testosterone levels. Some people say it’s unpleasant.

Letrozole/Femara is available in liquid form, which it sounds like you have access to. If you don’t, PM me.

[quote]kickbxer wrote:
About a week ago I noticed my nipple area felt a little sensitive and I felt a little lump kind of forming, and it basically feels like some fat or something.

Week 1 Deca-500mg
Week 2-3 Deca-400mg
Week 4-6 Deca-400mg Test E-350mg
Week 7-9 Test E-350mg

I’m currently on week 8. And I’ve been taking 10mg Nolva EOD since I started the test injections. Since the sensitivity incident I started taking 20mg ED. Should I get any Arimidex (or letro) to get this to go away or should I just keep taking the Nolva?[/quote]

heres a couple steps to take to get rid of your symptoms. 1. Dont give yourself a damn mammogram every 30 seconds it will only irratate and get worse, 2. stop worring about it now its becoming mental and freaking you out 3.knock it out with letro 2.5mgs per day until you have no more irratation which should be a week or two.

Then run 1mg of letro through the end of your cycle plus a extra 2-3 till the deca clears and to combat your estrogen levels when they start ramping up.

[quote]kickbxer wrote:
I’m currently on week 8. And I’ve been taking 10mg Nolva EOD since I started the test injections. Since the sensitivity incident I started taking 20mg ED. Should I get any Arimidex (or letro) to get this to go away or should I just keep taking the Nolva?[/quote]

i found in adex a great helper.
however i am on a different kind of cycle (my first, a classic test e cycle)

Letrozole is the way to go bro. Probably the only aromatase inhibitor that can and may get rid of gyno. If you really and truly have gyno then start with .5mg of the Letro and go up every .25 everyday till you hit 2.5mg and stay on 2.5 till your gyno is gone when it is or when you feel it is run it for another 6-7 days to be sure and then titrate down the same way you went up. Just like this:
.25mg
.50mg
1.0mg
1.5mg
2.0mg
2.5mg (until symptoms are gone)
2.0mg
1.50mg
1.0mg
.50mg
.25mg

umm lee priest uses about 1500 mgs a week of test…there not going to tell you that…