T Nation

Gyno Help

I’ve read the gyno sticky but I’ve also read from multiple other sources which contradict it’s advice. I ran my fist cycle recently; dbol at 30mg for 5 weeks and test-e, at 600mg, for 9 weeks. Like a fool, I ran no ai during the cycle because I had no symptoms of gyno. After the cycle I started standard pct at week 12, for 4 weeks; nolva/clomid 40,40,20,20 & 100,100,50,50 respectively. Starting in week 15 I began seeing signs of gyno. Once I finished my pct, I started arimidex at .25/eod for a week. It had no effect, I increased the dose to .5/eod, then 1mg/eod, now 1mg/ed for the last week. There doesn’t appear to be any change. I still have a little pea in my left nip, it’s a little sore, but not super sensitive.

I’m now on my second cycle and I need to get this cleared up. I have letro on order, but based on what I’ve read of it’s negative side effects related to slamming e2, I’m not sure that I want to use it. I also have plenty of nolvadex, clomid, arimidex and letro.

I’m looking for direction.

Thanks guys!

[quote]tapitdeep wrote:
I’ve read the gyno sticky but I’ve also read from multiple other sources which contradict it’s advice. I ran my fist cycle recently; dbol at 30mg for 5 weeks and test-e, at 600mg, for 9 weeks. Like a fool, I ran no ai during the cycle because I had no symptoms of gyno. After the cycle I started standard pct at week 12, for 4 weeks; nolva/clomid 40,40,20,20 & 100,100,50,50 respectively. Starting in week 15 I began seeing signs of gyno. Once I finished my pct, I started arimidex at .25/eod for a week. It had no effect, I increased the dose to .5/eod, then 1mg/eod, now 1mg/ed for the last week. There doesn’t appear to be any change. I still have a little pea in my left nip, it’s a little sore, but not super sensitive.

I’m now on my second cycle and I need to get this cleared up. I have letro on order, but based on what I’ve read of it’s negative side effects related to slamming e2, I’m not sure that I want to use it. I also have plenty of nolvadex, clomid, arimidex and letro.

I’m looking for direction.

Thanks guys![/quote]

Clomid increase prolactin, not sure about nolva (I think though that all SERM’s increase prolactin), so you may have prolactin gyno. Get caber or bromo and try that. Caber 0.25mg e3d is ok for a medium 19-nor cycle, so I would run 0.5mg e3d for 3 doses, then back down to 0.25, Gyno should have gone either way in a week. 2.5mg bromo and 1.25mg respectively.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Clomid increase prolactin, not sure about nolva (I think though that all SERM’s increase prolactin), so you may have prolactin gyno. Get caber or bromo and try that. Caber 0.25mg e3d is ok for a medium 19-nor cycle, so I would run 0.5mg e3d for 3 doses, then back down to 0.25, Gyno should have gone either way in a week. 2.5mg bromo and 1.25mg respectively. [/quote]

Thanks nik. I never thought about prolactin as the cause. I’ll give the caber and bromo a shot. I really appreciate your feedback.

Relatively easy answer to this one in addition to what orhers said. If you arent getting much estrogen suppression your rats equipment may need to be ordered from another chemical site. But yes, an AI is your best bet. If bromo keep the dose low, if pes erase you should be fine with standard dose. Really, letro should do it though.

Could be some estrogen rebound and seems like your adex is garbage or severely underdosed. You could try running some Nolva at 40mg a day in the mean time till you get your letro.

And I would defiantly take care of that gyno ASAP but that’s me

IIRC, adex, aromasin, and letro all reduce estrogen about 50% in males

IIRC, prolactin can only cause gyno in the presence of high circulating estrogen

nolvadex + AI, and taking a break from aas may be your best bet, blood work will certainly help you arrive at a conclusion regarding what you should do.

Every male has a certain amount of breast tissue… it’s just part of being human

it’s the price you pay for the games you play however. I get very slight gyno during blasts, and it shrinks to basically nothing (can’t feel or see it) during cruises

luckily im not very prone to it I suppose

I appreciate everyone’s feedback. Buds, I think you’re right, the arimidex is garbage,which is likely how I ended up with the gyno in the place. I have new arimidex on the way and letro should be here shortly too. I’ve started taking novladex at 40mg/day until the letro arrives.

it’s more likely that your nolva was fake

but you really didn’t do yourself any favors by not running an AI during your cycle… ill never understand why people do that

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
but you really didn’t do yourself any favors by not running an AI during your cycle… ill never understand why people do that[/quote]

loads of people think it’ll hurt their gains.

None of the people I know who cycle in the real world use an AI

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
but you really didn’t do yourself any favors by not running an AI during your cycle… ill never understand why people do that[/quote]

loads of people think it’ll hurt their gains.

None of the people I know who cycle in the real world use an AI[/quote]

so foolish…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
but you really didn’t do yourself any favors by not running an AI during your cycle… ill never understand why people do that[/quote]

loads of people think it’ll hurt their gains.

None of the people I know who cycle in the real world use an AI[/quote]

so foolish…[/quote]

mate you wouldn’t believe some of the shit the guys I know do. I know a boy who’s been cycling for years and he literally doesn’t know what an AI is. He says if his nips get itchy he just blasts some hCG.

Thats how it is around me too. They are all fools. Every other month their shoulders are larger. Their arms are swollen with water and a light puffy red. Their weight fluctuates up and down and they never keep a solid amount of gains (probably sit around (170-190) 15 percent bodyfat for them. The number of idiots in my college who don’t know how to bulk or pct right. Id say 75 percent of the roid users at my gym dont even know what pct is. Hcg, bet 95 percent dont know. Only the truly commited top one or 2 people at my campus besides me probably knows anything about steroids. Dont even get me started on the military junkies that pop ph’s like candy mints to conpensate for their underated sex life.

There is a lot of broscience in my gym. Its as simple as “roids, time on, time off, estrogen blocking, test boosting” with them. Dont have a clue what they are doing. I could spoon feed them my asshole’s shit and tell them its a high quality protein powder. End of my rant. Just saying typical roid user= unintelligent wannabee or an intelligent criminal. Pick your side.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
but you really didn’t do yourself any favors by not running an AI during your cycle… ill never understand why people do that[/quote]

loads of people think it’ll hurt their gains.

None of the people I know who cycle in the real world use an AI[/quote]
I had arimidex on hand during my cycle but, after reading hundreds of pages of opposing information, I decided to hold off on the AI until I had signs that I needed it. A foolish mistake in hindsight. I have caber on the way, letro, clomid, arimidex and nolvadex. I also have a large amount of proviron. Although, as walkway mentioned, my nolvadex may be bogus, but it’s hard for me tell as this is my first round. I’ll be getting blood test results back next week, hopefully that will tell me whether I’m making progress and give me a direction.

Thanks for everyones feedback.

[quote]tapitdeep wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
but you really didn’t do yourself any favors by not running an AI during your cycle… ill never understand why people do that[/quote]

loads of people think it’ll hurt their gains.

None of the people I know who cycle in the real world use an AI[/quote]
I had arimidex on hand during my cycle but, after reading hundreds of pages of opposing information, I decided to hold off on the AI until I had signs that I needed it. A foolish mistake in hindsight. I have caber on the way, letro, clomid, arimidex and nolvadex. I also have a large amount of proviron. Although, as walkway mentioned, my nolvadex may be bogus, but it’s hard for me tell as this is my first round. I’ll be getting blood test results back next week, hopefully that will tell me whether I’m making progress and give me a direction.

Thanks for everyones feedback. [/quote]

I even got clicky joints form my nolva at 40mg/day. Should be quite clear if its bunk or not but then again you just ran aromatising gear…