Gyno Help With Test/Deca Cycle

[quote]johnmurray2 wrote:
weight is about 210
running 400mg of deca and 500mg of test[/quote]

Test / Deca should be ran at a ratio of 5 parts test to 3 parts deca. If you want to run around 400/wk of deca I would reccomend 750 test 450 deca.

Your issues are probably prolactin issues from the imbalance from test to deca.

somebody correct me if im wrong, but i think letro can reverse some prolactin related gyno.

the reason for ym last post is this:

hormones have a balance relationship ith each other, and its unlikely that one hormone will drastically change without affecting the levels of other hormones. its very hard to significantly alter one hormone without indirectly affecting others.

that being said, some more experienced people i have heard from believe that if you drastically lower estrogen, then the prolactin/progesterone will lower as well. some believe that even though estrogen and prolactin/progesterone cant convert to each other and arent affected by the same things, the body still can tell when there is a gross imbalance, and will try and correct it.

im not an expert, and i dont have an opinon about this yet, im just regurgitating this information for discussion purposes.

I’m also considering a Deca cycle…I was thinking of sacking it with Epistane, which is known for battling and even reversing gyno, as well as for providing lean mass…anyone have opinions about that?