T Nation

Gyno Help With Test/Deca Cycle

Hey, im currently running a test e/deca cylce and am noticing some soreness and a little hardness in my nipples, im thinking i should throw in some nolva as thats the only thing i have, but at how much a day and for how long?

i would say 40 a day til the soreness leaves and then depending on dose maybe 20 ed

[quote]kickbxer wrote:
i would say 40 a day til the soreness leaves and then depending on dose maybe 20 ed[/quote]

Would that compromise a lot of gains? At this point thats fine im jw, i just wanna get after this before it gets bad.

[quote]kickbxer wrote:
i would say 40 a day til the soreness leaves and then depending on dose maybe 20 ed[/quote]

I second that, keep it at 40mg till it’s gone. Then you might want to just keep it at 20mg.

Worse-case scenario (should nolvadex not work), you could resort to stronger AIs. How long have you been on this cycle?

[quote]Contrl wrote:
kickbxer wrote:
i would say 40 a day til the soreness leaves and then depending on dose maybe 20 ed

I second that, keep it at 40mg till it’s gone. Then you might want to just keep it at 20mg.

Worse-case scenario (should nolvadex not work), you could resort to stronger AIs. How long have you been on this cycle?[/quote]

This is the end of my fourth week, however and this was my mistake, my first week was just deca because I wasn’t sure if I was going to incorporate the test, since then it’s been both though. So 40mg a day will help get rid of it?

Also as far as PCT goes i was thinking i’d start two weeks after because of the long esters in the test, and I was gonna just use some nolva, probably start at 40 and work my way down?

[quote]johnmurray2 wrote:
Also as far as PCT goes i was thinking i’d start two weeks after because of the long esters in the test, and I was gonna just use some nolva, probably start at 40 and work my way down?[/quote]

Personally I would try an AI first and immediately. Run it all the way up through a week or two post-cycle, but prior to PCT. In addition I would stop the deca 2 weeks prior to stopping the test. Utilize your Nolva for PCT.

I have been using the nolva for a week now at 50mg a day and I can still feel soreness in my nipples, how long before it subsides?

[quote]johnmurray2 wrote:
I have been using the nolva for a week now at 50mg a day and I can still feel soreness in my nipples, how long before it subsides? [/quote]

No idea; I am not prone to gyno but others have said a week at that dose would clear it right up…don’t get too alarmed it will clear up, it’s not like you waited a long time once you noticed the sides.

Im almost done with my whole bottle of nolva, i guess ill have to get another but im not sure if its working

Should I drop the deca to 200mg a week or just drop it completely?

I have a hard lump under one of my nipples will nolva help make this smaller?

Just curious, what is your weight and doses?

weight is about 210
running 400mg of deca and 500mg of test

I think I’m going to just drop the test and finish up with the deca

You are a fucking idiot, drop the Deca now!!! Our bodies have test in it naturally, not DECA! You should have started letrozole the minute one of the previous responders said to ‘start an AI immediately…’

Sorry man, get some cabergoline or bromocriptine and letro and pray you can stop this… Do not run deca alone, or you will be entering a world of pain…

1 Like

I have run deca alone before without “A WORLD OF PAIN” so I think I’ll make it. The nolva helped stop it but I can’t reverse it now so wasting my money on letro would be retarded.

No, running deca alone is retarded.

So because you don’t like using deca by itself it has somehow become retarded to do it right?

Well, since you persist, I will address your comment. NO, I haven’t run Deca by itself and I probably never will because of the nature of that specific drug. I think a small minority of people can get away with running Deca by itself without a problem; the vast majority will suffer from erectile dysfunction and poor recovery when stopping the drug.