T Nation

Gyno Help ASAP

This question is for my freind. he did 40mg of dbol for 4 weeks as a kick starter for his cycle. and for the past 7 weeks hes been on 500mg of test and 600mg of eq weekly. and hes been getting out of control gyno.hes also been using 40mg of nolvadex every day for a while now but his condition keeps getting worse. What should he do??

buy a dress

Na sorry only jestin, im sure some of the pro’s on here can help better, but after over 12 months of research I beleive Arimidex to be the best treatment to prevent/stop gyno.

But if it serious then your buddy is gonna have to bite the bullet and go see the doctor asap

femara/letro

Well, letro took away my pubertal gyno years after I got It so i’m pretty sure it can take away your friends gyno, especially if it’s fresh.

And just remember, no more aromotizing roids.

Letro works great for gyno. My research rat is currently using lemon lime flavored letro and is digging the taste. He doesn’t like the weird hot flashes though.

I laughed and stopped reading when he said “this question is for my friend”.

Anyway, gotta go, I’m gonna go post on the other board about my friends erection problems.

[quote]Big Adam wrote:
I laughed and stopped reading when he said “this question is for my friend”.

Anyway, gotta go, I’m gonna go post on the other board about my friends erection problems.[/quote]
I was gunna start a thread about my friends foot fetish and how he can get rid of the infection in his nose.

Go figure.

[quote]TheBige wrote:
Well, letro took away my pubertal gyno years after I got It so i’m pretty sure it can take away your friends gyno, especially if it’s fresh.

And just remember, no more aromotizing roids. [/quote]

You successfully used letro to take away adolescent gyno? how long after the fact?

how much letro did you take to get rid of your pubertal gyno?

My lab rat got rid of it’s gyno with Femara at a dose of 2.5mg eod. The rat also did ok on arimidex at 0.5mg eod but he femara was much better.