Gyno & Hairy Chests...

I am looking for some feedback for my pet theory. I’ve never seen a guy with a really hairy chest/body with gyno.

Have any of the really hairy guys here had gyno?

Also, are any of y’all that have suffered from gyno relatively less hairy?

How can you tell how hairy many bb’ers chests are when so many shave?

There is also the small nipple theory

I’ve heard folks say that people with smaller nipples have less chance of getting gyno. Which would sounds good to me because my nipples are so small I get ridiculed about it.

I dunno it sounds sort of like the “big hands” theory.

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
How can you tell how hairy many bb’ers chests are when so many shave?

There is also the small nipple theory

I’ve heard folks say that people with smaller nipples have less chance of getting gyno. Which would sounds good to me because my nipples are so small I get ridiculed about it.

I dunno it sounds sort of like the “big hands” theory.[/quote]

You make valid points, this is far far from being scientifically valid. My gut tells me that gyno is like the bald thing… the guys who wouldn’t go bald anyway don’t experience baldness as a side effect of AAS, but the guys who will go bald eventually speed that process up with AAS. That’s how I understand it anyway.

If anyone is more schooled in the subject it would be great to hear your views.

I’m one of the hairiest gorilla’s around and i’ve got textbook gyno…sorry to bust your theory!

The good news for me is i’m making it go away (or at least seem less noticeable) with excellent advice from this beautiful website

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
I am looking for some feedback for my pet theory. I’ve never seen a guy with a really hairy chest/body with gyno.

Have any of the really hairy guys here had gyno?

Also, are any of y’all that have suffered from gyno relatively less hairy?[/quote]

[quote]bluesakre wrote:
I’m one of the hairiest gorilla’s around and i’ve got textbook gyno…sorry to bust your theory!

The good news for me is i’m making it go away (or at least seem less noticeable) with excellent advice from this beautiful website[/quote]

Glad to hear it, what is working for you?

I’m very hairy chested and get AAS induced gyno when I go over the 600mg/week mark. It shrinks back after cycle.

[quote]slim tim wrote:
I’m very hairy chested and get AAS induced gyno when I go over the 600mg/week mark. It shrinks back after cycle.[/quote]

600 mg/wk with what drug?

slim tim wrote:
I’m very hairy chested and get AAS induced gyno when I go over the 600mg/week mark. It shrinks back after cycle.

600 mg/wk with what drug?[/quote]

Test. Never had any problem with gyno until I tried a tren only cycle and the lumps appeared. After that anything over 600mg of test a week, even with AI, and they start to hurt.

Maybe you can have some fun having some big hands feel your small nippled pendulous hairy gyno breasts while you jack off and think of another theory.

[quote]slim tim wrote:

Test. Never had any problem with gyno until I tried a tren only cycle and the lumps appeared. After that anything over 600mg of test a week, even with AI, and they start to hurt.

[/quote]

Now Im confused. I thought Tren did not aromatize? Is it progestenic?

[quote]MichaelOH wrote:
[/quote]

Aromitization isn’t the only potential cause of gyno. Another gentleman on this board, if I remember right, got gyno from EQ not too long ago. That was considered a non gyno drug. Superdrol / Prohormones also don’t really aromitize but they suppress estrogen. This causes estrogen rebound, causing you guessed it, gyno.

Glad to hear it, what is working for you?

[/quote]

First off I guess I should say that mine wasn’t really induced by anything…besides maybe adolescence, as I’ve had it since I hit around 15 (24 now).

I just hit up the search engine and followed the two simple but important pieces of advice that most people consistently gave out…which was to
a) cut down on overall body fat
and
b) do more upper chest exercises so you don’t get the droopy booby effect

i’ve stuck to a routine with that in mind for about 2 months and i can already wear a form fitting shirt without people asking me if i lactate

1 Like

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
MichaelOH wrote:

Aromitization isn’t the only potential cause of gyno. Another gentleman on this board, if I remember right, got gyno from EQ not too long ago. That was considered a non gyno drug. Superdrol / Prohormones also don’t really aromitize but they suppress estrogen. This causes estrogen rebound, causing you guessed it, gyno.
[/quote]

Whether the gyno is caused by the influence of increased prolactin (deca, tren, etc.) or normal, estrogen based gyno - There has to be sufficient estrogen to make the boobs grow. Proper estrogen control should help keep all gyno at bay. “Proper” being a very fluid term.

This is a very loose paraphrase of Llewellyn’s theory on tren gyno.

I don’t know that I subscribe to the theory, but when he says it - it makes sense.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Whether the gyno is caused by the influence of increased prolactin (deca, tren, etc.) or normal, estrogen based gyno - There has to be sufficient estrogen to make the boobs grow. Proper estrogen control should help keep all gyno at bay. “Proper” being a very fluid term.

This is a very loose paraphrase of Llewellyn’s theory on tren gyno.

I don’t know that I subscribe to the theory, but when he says it - it makes sense. [/quote]

That was the word I was looking for and it was not coming to mind, prolactin. What I’ve found lately is that a lot of people control too much estrogen, keeping their gains at bay as well.