Gyno From Switching Doses on Prop

[quote]tay200 wrote:
I had small tiny lumps from a previous cycle and now I can feel on one side it has gotten bigger over the past few days.

My arimidex is liquid arimidex made by Unimed, because a close friend of mine takes all this gear for his competitions and his best friend runs the lab.

My tits have had this dull ache on the inside and i felt one of them and it felt like it was bigger on one side of the lump than before which sketched me out a bit.

I felt that letrozole would be a good option at this point to possibly get rid of the sensitivity and reverse anything I may have done but do not know too much about it. From what i have heard this stuff is pretty bad for your cholesterol levels and it worries me to take it. Will taking it for a short period really have a bad effect on the blood levels as well as make me feel like shit? Have heard that letro can inhibit gains, is it still possible to gain while taking letro on cycle?[/quote]

Manipulating hormones in general has an effect on the lipid profile. Most people go back to normal when they come off the drugs. If you are otherwise healtyh and are confident enough that you wont tank your E2 level then letrozole would be ok