Gyno from Pro-Hormones, Help

I took Cyclo Bolan for two months, after which I did a month of PCT with Reversitol. I’ve been off Reversitol for about a month and half. My gains were 26 lbs but now I have minor gyno that prevents me from wearing t-shirts.My nipples are always hard and excreting fluid. The lumps are the size of almonds and my nipples still hurt like hell when I push on them. I started taking Formadrol today to see if it reverses the gyno. I’m wondering if I should invest in Nolvadex?

ALso, if pro-hormones gave me gyno, should I avoid AS all together or just make sure I have the proper stuff to treat it? Thanks for the advice.

You need nolvadex right away. Real nolvadex, if it doesn’t say Tamoxifen citrate as the active ingredient you don’t have real nolvadex.

I have no idea what cyclo bolan is or what formadrol is but you should stop taking anything that isnt a SERM. You also did not do PCT.

At this point there’s no way to know for sure if the gyno you have is reversable or not.

Please read the stickies. AND DONT TAKE PILLS IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO

Thanks Bonez217, Cyclo Bolan is a pro-hormone. It has in it

“2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 15 mg” and
“4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 12.5 mg”
Reversitol is a PCT for it. You can get them at any supplement store. It’s ironic, I bought this because I didn’t want to go through the stages of finding a respectable seller and looking like a dunb-ass asking where can I buy steroids. Looks like I have to anyway and it sucks getting gyno from a supplement that isn’t as good as the real stuff and probably hurt my liver.

How do you know if gyno is reversible? Or do you just have to wait and see?

When I said that you didn’t do PCT I meant just that. Reversitol, or anything you can buy OTC for that matter, in not suitable for restarting natural testosterone production after the use of a suppressive androgen. Do not listen to clerks at the supplement stores when it comes to YOUR HEALTH. They do not care about you, they only want you to buy things.

A lot of websites want you to buy their PCT supplements as well. They may work, but probably not without a SERM.

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
A lot of websites want you to buy their PCT supplements as well. They may work, but probably not without a SERM.[/quote]

They dont work.

At all. 0% effectiveness.

SERM or don’t use steroids/prohormones/anything.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
TheBigV wrote:
A lot of websites want you to buy their PCT supplements as well. They may work, but probably not without a SERM.

They dont work.

At all. 0% effectiveness.

SERM or don’t use steroids/prohormones/anything.[/quote]

Don’t even bother going the gym without a SERM.

“Lumps the size of almonds…” You’re calling that “minor gyno”? Damn. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I do believe you’ve crossed the gyno Rubicon.

A SERM would certainly be a wise addition and it should help diminish the symptoms to a degree. An AI is another option, but I’d strongly advise getting bloodwork done before going that route, given the fact that the first compound (2a,17a…) you listed is Superdrol and it seems to have a knack for messing people up in unconventional ways… particularly if run for long periods of time.

From reading about this for hours, I read the best route is to find a seller and get some letrozole? I read that Nolvadex will not help you if you already have gyno? Correct me if I am wrong. The sad thing is waiting to see how worse it will get while waiting three weeks for a shipment. Order tonight.

I’m having the same problem ATPSynth

Superdrol gyno seems to be very mysterious. I have heard of guys doing a good PCT, keeping estrogen low and taking something for prolactin, then after they were back to normal for awhile, getting gyno that was permanent. I would guess that yours is probably permanent, but that shouldn’t keep you from trying to get rid of it. I also read the only sure way not to get gyno is to run a good, long test cycle after the SD and then go off of that. I cant vouch for that, but I ran a heavy SD cycle recently, took two weeks off with Nolva and adex PCT during that time, felt fully recovered and then went on low-dose test(350mg/wk) and haven’t had a problem, but I still could. I didn’t take the test as PCT, just coincidence and I’ll probably ramp up the AAS use overall.

The take-home message though is: USE PCT WITH PROHORMONES/DESIGNER STEROIDS, AND SUPERDROL IS VERY STRONG AND UNPREDICTABLE SO KNOW THE RISKS BEFORE JUMPING IN.