T Nation

Gyno Concerns

Hey all, this is my first post here new to the scene lovin the amount of information thats on here. hopefully someone can have a crack at this as ive been unable to find a SOLID answer.

(been training about 6 years heavy and hard for the most part, diet has been very solid lately, eating well for a good cut, started at 23% bf. somewhere around 11-13% right now-204lbs, 5 10 if anyone wants a little background ) I see alot of newbies get eaten alive for leaving out stuff in there posts. sorry for anything left out btw. if I have happened to by the end.

my friend has recently started his second cycle and is reporting what sounds like it could be gyno symptoms. his first cycle was over a year ago and it was 500 t-enth/600 eq, no serm or ai run throughout. but had no problems on cycle or during pct with gyno. this time around he took a crack at a 25mg/ed t prop and 35 mg ed/tren ace. along with .5 mg anastrozole e3d, i cautioned him for his second cycle but he seemed content and headstrong about givin trace a go. (also he has some masteron and nolvadex on hand i believe)

throughout this cyc. he has reported itchy and sometimes sensitive nips on and off when he threw dbol in preworkout at 25mgs. so he told me he took it out entirely (the dbol) and bumped the arimidex to .5 mg eod instead of e3d. . it subsided to the point of not noticing it anymore, but after the tren “kicked” in he said the itchyness is back, but with no sensitivity (yet?).

Now im now expert, but would this possible be a sign of early prolactin related gyno- I cant imagine such a low dose of test, in the absence of dbol now, with an ai causing any itchy nips, esp after running a higher dose of test the first time around last year with no issues. but it leads me to believe that he is sensitive to the increasing prolactin .

can anyone here shed any light on this situation and maybe help clear a little confusion/worries with some first hand experience? its my understanding that caber or bromo are good options for 19-nor and b6 if run throughout can maybe help out by increasing dopamine and dumping down the prolactin a bit, if this is true would taking an oral b6 be benificial to help combat this at an early stage? or just not enough if so, ill get him to start taking the oral b6 pronto.

yeah that prop dosage is low… 25mg ed? also, why throw in dbol in? especially at 25mg also? anyway, i experienced some gyno last year with some test e and deca when i threw some hgh in the mix. i researched like crazy and while doing so, came to believe that prolactin is not an issue if estrogen is in check. but… everyone is different. hopefully someone with more experience can chime in here.

Yes its low, Its strictly there for libido purposes. he could bump it to 210/wk if it is highly recomended, but in doing research i think it was figured that anything above natural levels is an added bonus and its isnt really for the mass or strength gains, just libido, but i understand what your getting at. and as for dbol, i think he just had a bit layin around.

[quote]vulturekhaos31 wrote:
Hey all, this is my first post here new to the scene lovin the amount of information thats on here. hopefully someone can have a crack at this as ive been unable to find a SOLID answer.

(been training about 6 years heavy and hard for the most part, diet has been very solid lately, eating well for a good cut, started at 23% bf. somewhere around 11-13% right now-204lbs, 5 10 if anyone wants a little background ) I see alot of newbies get eaten alive for leaving out stuff in there posts. sorry for anything left out btw. if I have happened to by the end.

my friend has recently started his second cycle and is reporting what sounds like it could be gyno symptoms. his first cycle was over a year ago and it was 500 t-enth/600 eq, no serm or ai run throughout. but had no problems on cycle or during pct with gyno. this time around he took a crack at a 25mg/ed t prop and 35 mg ed/tren ace. along with .5 mg anastrozole e3d, i cautioned him for his second cycle but he seemed content and headstrong about givin trace a go. (also he has some masteron and nolvadex on hand i believe)

throughout this cyc. he has reported itchy and sometimes sensitive nips on and off when he threw dbol in preworkout at 25mgs. so he told me he took it out entirely (the dbol) and bumped the arimidex to .5 mg eod instead of e3d. . it subsided to the point of not noticing it anymore, but after the tren “kicked” in he said the itchyness is back, but with no sensitivity (yet?).

Now im now expert, but would this possible be a sign of early prolactin related gyno- I cant imagine such a low dose of test, in the absence of dbol now, with an ai causing any itchy nips, esp after running a higher dose of test the first time around last year with no issues. but it leads me to believe that he is sensitive to the increasing prolactin .

can anyone here shed any light on this situation and maybe help clear a little confusion/worries with some first hand experience? its my understanding that caber or bromo are good options for 19-nor and b6 if run throughout can maybe help out by increasing dopamine and dumping down the prolactin a bit, if this is true would taking an oral b6 be benificial to help combat this at an early stage? or just not enough if so, ill get him to start taking the oral b6 pronto.[/quote]

Has he developed lumps under the areola? If he has then squeeze the areola and see if it lactates.
I am speaking from experience, tren will elevate prolactin.
My oestrogen was in check so I dont think ‘prolactin is not a problem when oestrogen is in check’ holds any sort of relevance.
My oestrogen was controlled, yet I still high prolactin.
Get some caber or bromo, b6 wont help much.