Gyno and M1T

Hey hey. I’m 10 days into a short 2 on 2 off cycle of M1T at 20 mg a day(2x10mg)and getting a bit paranoid about gyno, as the ol’ nips are beginning to feel a touch sensitive.

Now I know M1T isn’s supposed to convert to estrogen, so my question is has anyone had first hand experience of gyno on M1T? Some of the other boards I’ve read have mentionned “people” that have encountered gyno with M1T, but no direct examples.

Other supps I’m taking just now:
Alpha Male, Milk Thistle, Salmon Oil caps, Flax Oil, Multi.

I was planning on sticking to M and Alpha Male for PCT, but Nolva is beginning to look like more of the way to go at this point.

Any insight/info/mockery would be welcome. Maybe not the mockery.

Hey bud
I went through the same thing you are going through. I was in the third week of my 4 week M1T cycle at 30 mg ed and I could have sworn that my nipples were getting puffier. I convinced myself that i was just paranoid and finished out the cycle. As it turns out, I was. I only used Tribulus for PCT for only 2 weeks and was back to normal as a blood test confirmed.

Everyone reacts differently to steroids. It’s all up to you about quitting the cycle now, some people are more prone to gyno than others. Even though M1T says that it can’t convert to estrogen I HAVE heard of people getting bitch tits while on it, but they were taking for 4 + weeks.

Some people may need a stronger anti e like nolva and some just need a little boost. IF you are that worried about it Id see a doctor and get yourself checked out. Cheers.

Thanks for the quick reply boyo, I think I’ll drop to 10mg and keep it going but will have some Nolva standing by…

[quote]Winger11 wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply boyo, I think I’ll drop to 10mg and keep it going but will have some Nolva standing by…[/quote]

Nolvadex has no effect when “standing by”, it needs to be ingested.

Why would you not take it?

Fair enough, but I figure (and chances are good I’m wrong)if I scale back the dose and IF the sensitive nips cease to be so sensitive with the reduced dose I can leave the Nolva on standby. Again, chances are good I’m looking at this all wrong…