Gyno 6 Months after LGD Cycle?

Hi everyone

I need your guidance. First of all, I’m a 26 year old male. I did a 12 week cycle of 10 mg LGD per day that ended around december 2018. No PCT. About 6 weeks ago (6 months later) I started experiencing sore nipples, especially on the right side. I noticed a hard lump below my right nipple area, and the same is starting to show up on the left side.

I went to the doctor a few weeks ago who took a couple of blood samples and everything (hormones etc) look just as they should.

I’m scheduled for a scanning in a week in order to completely figure out what it is, but everything seems like it’s gyno.

Now, I have two questions:

1: Do you think this is caused by the LGD cycle? What are the chances really that gyno would show up 6 months after ending a cycle?

2: If it’s gyno - will I be more prone to get gyno if I were to do another cycle in the future?
As I mentioned, I didn’t do any PCT. I chose not to because I was told that it may mess more with my system than the LGD itself. If this ends up being gyno I will obviously be doing PCT if I were to run another cycle.

you should get tested lgd is a research drug and there is no hard evidence to support any advice you can get here

With a 2 minute search I found a research article that could support some of his claims but dispute others. The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Effects of LGD-4033, a Novel Nonsteroidal Oral, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator, in Healthy Young Men - PMC

Hate to break it to you but if you got gyno you weren’t taking legit lgd. It was. Probably some shady pro hormone labeled as lgd.

Just one of many reasons to avoid sarms

1 Like

You said they ran labs and everything looked “normal.” What is normal? Dr’s that dont specialize will say that bottom of the range looks normal so long as you are in range. LGD is mildly suppressive dependent upon the dose size. So if you had lab work after the cycle and was in range, your natural Test obviously kicked back in. Maybe you are just low? Maybe High E2? Maybe its not gyno. Anxiety ?

Get yourself some Ralox and start taking it. It’s very effective at reducing existing gyno while not tanking your e2.

If you do have gyno it’s not the end of the world. Try the ralox method first like iron_yuppie stated. If youre not satisfied find a good plastic surgeon who specializes in these surgeries, I found the best plastic surgeon around my area he has done thousands of boob jobs on women and breast reduction surgeries. I paid cash but I am almost absolutely certain they can finance the surgery through your plastic surgeons office if it’s tearing your confidence up that hard go for it. I was healed up in only 22 days and was right back to work doing hard physical manual labor. Its been 3 monthes and you can’t even tell it was just a tiny little incision under the nipples and they sow it right back. I know how much of a confidence killer it was to me but I made it through and glad I had surgery. Also it was quick and wasn’t very painful or anything, I was almost completely out during surgery and got a few pain pills afterwards for the following days and after that it’s nothing

I too had gyno surgery several years ago. My surgeon removed the gland and used a 1cm insertion under my armpit. No scars on nipples or anything. Changed my life!

1 Like