T Nation

Gynecomastia - Surgery

Does anyone here have any advice to give concerning this?

Background - I’m 22. Lean, roughly - 10%-15% bf. I have had this since I was about 14/15. I live in Canada. I haven’t yet spoken with a doctor about this.

Now I don’t know for sure, but it’s my guess that it might be quite difficult for me to get the removal done up here… It would probably be classified as a cosmetic procedure. On that note( I will look into it though obviously), I’m thinking about going and having it done in Washington. It would probably be much quicker this way and I would have a greater choice in doctors.

I’m not in a huge rush. You actually can’t tell visually that I have this. Only if you were to pinch my nipples would you know. It still bothers me though.

Rough cost ?

Results ?

Opinions and advice ?

Recommended surgeons?

Thanks.

There is a comprehensive thread, stickied at the top of the T-Cell Alpha forum, started by Professor X back in 2008. Well worth a read, especially if you’re giving the surgery serious consideration.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_alpha/youve_got_maletitties