Gynecomastia Info?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
BroLac wrote:
First off u ignorant fuck. I’m using prohormones now which are not steroids, similar yes but exact same thing, no. and when i squated 500 i had not used a prohormone or a steroid.

And i did not get this from what i’m on now.

Douche Bag

Prohormone are steroids.

And calm down. Here, have a funny picture.[/quote]

That made me smile. Thanks. :slight_smile:

And did the OP just let some random guy take over his thread and totally control him by mocking him? OP, just ignore the guy. He hasn’t contributed anything to the thread. Just wait for some real responses that are actually helpful.

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
BroLac wrote:
First off newb…this has nothing to do with how strong either one of us are. Yes your stronger then me, you also weigh more then i do.

Fact is i came here to find out some information on a condition i might have and find out if im going to need surgery which will keep me from doing something that i love for longer than i want, and you come in here and try to flame me when the issue had nothing to do with what i lift or what ive taken.

So do yourself a favor and hop off my cock

I remember you always talking about guys being on your cock in your last thread to, why dont you just relax with that.

First off, I didnt flame you at first, just point out what wasn’t obvious to allot of posters. Then you had to talk about how I was jelous of you, which I assumed was because you thought your 500lb squat was special, what other reason would you think I was jelous of you for?

[/quote]

You did flame me at first, and what wasnt obvious to a lot of posers had nothing to do with what i asked because I had already explained my situation in which there was no reason for you to come in and tell irrelevant information. Give it up kid. I dont know why you feel the urge to come into everyone of my threads and instantly accuse me of steroids.

And once again, still ignorant.

Anyway back to the original post, I went to the doc yesterday and he said i had a very very minimal amount of tissue from PUBERTY that is unnoticeable and he wouldn’t even recommend surgery but i might get it anyway because i don’t want it there regardless of how minimal it is. Since its so minimal do you guys think that i would still need that long of a recovery time from the surgery?

[quote]BroLac wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
BroLac wrote:
First off newb…this has nothing to do with how strong either one of us are. Yes your stronger then me, you also weigh more then i do.

Fact is i came here to find out some information on a condition i might have and find out if im going to need surgery which will keep me from doing something that i love for longer than i want, and you come in here and try to flame me when the issue had nothing to do with what i lift or what ive taken.

So do yourself a favor and hop off my cock

I remember you always talking about guys being on your cock in your last thread to, why dont you just relax with that.

First off, I didnt flame you at first, just point out what wasn’t obvious to allot of posters. Then you had to talk about how I was jelous of you, which I assumed was because you thought your 500lb squat was special, what other reason would you think I was jelous of you for?

You did flame me at first, and what wasnt obvious to a lot of posers had nothing to do with what i asked because I had already explained my situation in which there was no reason for you to come in and tell irrelevant information. Give it up kid. I dont know why you feel the urge to come into everyone of my threads and instantly accuse me of steroids.

And once again, still ignorant.

Anyway back to the original post, I went to the doc yesterday and he said i had a very very minimal amount of tissue from PUBERTY that is unnoticeable and he wouldn’t even recommend surgery but i might get it anyway because i don’t want it there regardless of how minimal it is. Since its so minimal do you guys think that i would still need that long of a recovery time from the surgery?[/quote]

Do whatever your doctor says in that regard. It would suck to go through surgery then fuck it up by not recovering per doctor’s orders.

I am trying to see if there are an hiv poz folks on here with gynecomastia due to the hiv meds. Trying to figure out the best course of action. New to the site, not exactly sure how to navigate and reach other members with this problem.