T Nation

Gynecomastia Info?

I think i may have gyno. Now from what i’ve heard every male has mammory glands but is it possible to touch those glands so much that u end up aggrivating them and they inflame in turn making u think u have gyno or is that not possible. And if it is gyno will touching the bump possibly make it bigger?

I’m pretty sure you are using PH’s based on some of your other posts…that being said…you should have something on hand to control estrogen sides…if you don’t that is just plain stupid.

Touching it isn’t gonna make it bigger.

More test being aromatized is gonna make it bigger.

What PH did you use (if you did use one)?

You probably should have had an AI and SERM on hand prior to starting the cycle.

I’m currently stacking SUS 500 and Trenadrol. When i was 14 i had a small case of gyno…i dont no if it went away or not but recently i started checking for it again…my nipples dont hurt and theyre not tender but i do feel the bump. I do have an anti aromatase product that i began using when i felt the bump though.

Is the only way to get the anti aromatase stuff from a prescription? I have never been on steriods but am in my early 40’s greast shape and low body fat, but its starting… I want to stop it now before its a real problem. Doc is very conservative and does not have much knowledge about steriods or related things.

I am afraid the doc will wait till its a really big problem before he lets me go on anything for it. I just want a plan B in case he will not give me a srip.
Does anyone have a online website that can be trusted?

Don’t ask for sources.

And any AI worth the money is generally prescription only.

[quote]roscoedog wrote:
Is the only way to get the anti aromatase stuff from a prescription? I have never been on steriods but am in my early 40’s greast shape and low body fat, but its starting… I want to stop it now before its a real problem. Doc is very conservative and does not have much knowledge about steriods or related things.

I am afraid the doc will wait till its a really big problem before he lets me go on anything for it. I just want a plan B in case he will not give me a srip.
Does anyone have a online website that can be trusted?[/quote]

Theres a few ways to get them out of you doctor, you could try the most direct rout. “I am going to take anabolic steroids and I want to do them safely, I need an anti estrogen, and post cycle drugs.” Or the tricky rout, start your cycle and then voice a concern over excess estrogen and when they do your blood work, ect.

Also, my nipples and around the area arent tender or senstive an my nipples arent puffed up but the bumps are still there.

They’re not very big, although when i squeeze the right one it hurts a little but i think thats because ive been squeezing the holy hell out of it to see if any clear liquid comes out of the nipple but my left one which i dont touch doesnt hurt as i feel it right now.

I have gyno too, but this is from puberty. Sorry for the semi-hijack, but is there any way to get rid of pubertal gyno without the expensive surgery? I heard from many sources that surgery is the only way.

Are you the same guy that squated 500 at 17 and was accused of taking steroids because he made posts about getting them from his friend.

The same guy who denied taking steroids?

The same guy who is taking steroids right now, only a few months later and has gyno from them?

Ok.

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
Are you the same guy that squated 500 at 17 and was accused of taking steroids because he made posts about getting them from his friend.

The same guy who denied taking steroids?

The same guy who is taking steroids right now, only a few months later and has gyno from them?

Ok.

[/quote]

First off u ignorant fuck. I’m using prohormones now which are not steroids, similar yes but exact same thing, no. and when i squated 500 i had not used a prohormone or a steroid.

And i did not get this from what i’m on now.

Douche Bag

[quote]BroLac wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
Are you the same guy that squated 500 at 17 and was accused of taking steroids because he made posts about getting them from his friend.

The same guy who denied taking steroids?

The same guy who is taking steroids right now, only a few months later and has gyno from them?

Ok.

First off u ignorant fuck. I’m using prohormones now which are not steroids, similar yes but exact same thing, no. and when i squated 500 i had not used a prohormone or a steroid.

And i did not get this from what i’m on now.

Douche Bag[/quote]

You said you were gonna take steroids in a thread you made, then you squated 500 and said you never took them, decided not to lol.

Now 12 weeks later your on trenadrol, superdrol clone that supposed to be stronger than superdrol.

Make a thread in steroids about if superdrol is a steroid, the answers will be surprising to you I think.

bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/anabolic-steroids-anabolic-chemistry-
testosterone-enhancers/36826-superdrol-designer-steroid.html

And your still 17 right? You suck at life.

[quote]BroLac wrote:
First off u ignorant fuck. I’m using prohormones now which are not steroids, similar yes but exact same thing, no. and when i squated 500 i had not used a prohormone or a steroid.

And i did not get this from what i’m on now.

Douche Bag[/quote]

Prohormone are steroids.

And calm down. Here, have a funny picture.

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
BroLac wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
Are you the same guy that squated 500 at 17 and was accused of taking steroids because he made posts about getting them from his friend.

The same guy who denied taking steroids?

The same guy who is taking steroids right now, only a few months later and has gyno from them?

Ok.

First off u ignorant fuck. I’m using prohormones now which are not steroids, similar yes but exact same thing, no. and when i squated 500 i had not used a prohormone or a steroid.

And i did not get this from what i’m on now.

Douche Bag

You said you were gonna take steroids in a thread you made, then you squated 500 and said you never took them, decided not to lol.

Now 12 weeks later your on trenadrol, superdrol clone that supposed to be stronger than superdrol.

Make a thread in steroids about if superdrol is a steroid, the answers will be surprising to you I think.

bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/anabolic-steroids-anabolic-chemistry-
testosterone-enhancers/36826-superdrol-designer-steroid.html

And your still 17 right? You suck at life.

[/quote]

So because i made a thread asking about steroids and debating about taking them that instantly means i took them because i can squat 500? Get over it already man, ive never taken steroids and i squated 500 naturally. Its cool though i love ur jealousy of me.

And im 18 now.

Still ignorant.

[quote]BroLac wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
BroLac wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
Are you the same guy that squated 500 at 17 and was accused of taking steroids because he made posts about getting them from his friend.

The same guy who denied taking steroids?

The same guy who is taking steroids right now, only a few months later and has gyno from them?

Ok.

First off u ignorant fuck. I’m using prohormones now which are not steroids, similar yes but exact same thing, no. and when i squated 500 i had not used a prohormone or a steroid.

And i did not get this from what i’m on now.

Douche Bag

You said you were gonna take steroids in a thread you made, then you squated 500 and said you never took them, decided not to lol.

Now 12 weeks later your on trenadrol, superdrol clone that supposed to be stronger than superdrol.

Make a thread in steroids about if superdrol is a steroid, the answers will be surprising to you I think.

bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/anabolic-steroids-anabolic-chemistry-
testosterone-enhancers/36826-superdrol-designer-steroid.html

And your still 17 right? You suck at life.

So because i made a thread asking about steroids and debating about taking them that instantly means i took them because i can squat 500? Get over it already man, ive never taken steroids and i squated 500 naturally. Its cool though i love ur jealousy of me.

And im 18 now.

Still ignorant.[/quote]

I turned 17 may 9th, I can probably squat 700 with knee wraps and a belt and deadlift 700 for reps with lifting straps. I also benched 405x5 with a bounce.

Why cant I be as strong and cool as you?

LOL

oh, to take away from your argument.

Il attack me for you, just to get it out of the way.

You ugly, fat, cheat when you lift, fat, ugly, will never get laid, no one could ever love me, my parents killed them self because Im fat, Im lonly and fat and ugly and dont have a girl because no one could ever love me and Im fat and my parents hate me.

Does that cover it?

Im also not to good at chess, and Im not up to date on what wacky things britney spears did over the weekend, so feel free to attack me for that :slight_smile:

[quote]Mega Newb wrote:
Im also not to good at chess[/quote]

Ha ha. Moron.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Mega Newb wrote:
Im also not to good at chess

Ha ha. Moron.[/quote]

LOL

First off newb…this has nothing to do with how strong either one of us are. Yes your stronger then me, you also weigh more then i do.

Fact is i came here to find out some information on a condition i might have and find out if im going to need surgery which will keep me from doing something that i love for longer than i want, and you come in here and try to flame me when the issue had nothing to do with what i lift or what ive taken.

So do yourself a favor and hop off my cock

[quote]BroLac wrote:
First off newb…this has nothing to do with how strong either one of us are. Yes your stronger then me, you also weigh more then i do.

Fact is i came here to find out some information on a condition i might have and find out if im going to need surgery which will keep me from doing something that i love for longer than i want, and you come in here and try to flame me when the issue had nothing to do with what i lift or what ive taken.

So do yourself a favor and hop off my cock[/quote]

I remember you always talking about guys being on your cock in your last thread to, why dont you just relax with that.

First off, I didnt flame you at first, just point out what wasn’t obvious to allot of posters. Then you had to talk about how I was jelous of you, which I assumed was because you thought your 500lb squat was special, what other reason would you think I was jelous of you for?