Gynecomastia (Gyno) Quick Cures?

so ive got Gynecomastia (gyno) pretty bad, is there any quick cure for it besides surgery. and also i hear it goes away in your early 20s, so is there any hope that it will just go away on its own sometime soon?

Ask your doctor about it.

No it just does not go away.
Like was already stated. Talk to your doc about it.
How did you get it to begin with? There are products out there that work for some to get rid of, or help get rid of already formed gyno.

I didnt do anything, i noticed it right around when i hit puberty and it hasnt changed. and where can i get a hold of these products that help to get rid of it?

If you feel like trying something yourself (which probably wont work) try e-form or nolvadex. In many cases if you have had it for a long time then you are screwed without surgery.

some people develop gyno naturally during puberty. i was one of them. i also had surgery to remove the lumps and tissue. that didnt work cuz after a few months it all just grew back.

the use of letrozole + nolvadex helped my stubborn gyno.

research those a little, and if you want to try them, p.m. me

cutting out enviromental estrogens has done small wonders for me.

–JB

Get an X-acto knife and some vodka.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
so ive got Gynecomastia (gyno) pretty bad, is there any quick cure for it besides surgery. and also i hear it goes away in your early 20s, so is there any hope that it will just go away on its own sometime soon?[/quote]

Transdermal formestane (Dermabolics E-form) applied directly to the tits.

On a serious note, Letrozole (Femara) has reversed gyno in some people. They started at 2.5mg a day and tapered off at .25 mg. It worked and the gyno didn’t reappear. This dose will probably kill sex drive but it’ll come back after treatment.

I’d rather go this route than surgery. My bet is that most docs won’t know about treating gyno with letro.

If you have any questions just ask me. Tits only look good on chicks.

[quote]youngguns516 wrote:
some people develop gyno naturally during puberty. i was one of them. i also had surgery to remove the lumps and tissue. that didnt work cuz after a few months it all just grew back.

the use of letrozole + nolvadex helped my stubborn gyno.

research those a little, and if you want to try them, p.m. me[/quote]

You don’t need nolva with letro. Letro is very powerful by itself.

awsome my mother is a doctor so ill check all this stuff out, thanks a ton guys, it sucks when i work my ass off for a nice body and cant even wear some shirts or take my shirt off w/o being embarassed

can i pick any of these up at a local drug store?

Letro is a prescription drug. Its the most powerful AI available. You’d need a prescription to get some at a drug store. Many steroid uses use it.

I’ll PM you an article about it.

Vodka and an X-acto knife you can get over the counter.

How should you go about taking the letro? how long should you use it if you have mild gyno post cycle… how long do you run the 2.5mg before tapering down

Ok well I didnt want to make a new thread, so im gonna just post it here, both me and probably DJ will benefit from this. Im currently in florida, and i need to take my shirt off often. Whats the best way to hide gyno?

The one I already know is pinch nipples before taking shirt off, which works, but only for a few secs. Any more ideas?