Gyms Near Rue de Grenelle Paris

My wife and I will be going to Paris on the 17th for 10 days holiday. We will stay in 6th Arondissement on Rue de Grenelle.

We dont want go ten days without hitting the gym so I am hoping there might be a Parisian reading these boards who can give us some directions to a decent gym nearby Rue de Grenelle. Ofcourse this gym must accept offer day passes.

Thanks

The closest one I know would be a Club Med Gym.

149, Rue de Rennes (just a bit south west of where you’re staying if you look at google maps)

http://www.clubmedgym.fr/page-23.html

It has weights (probably only machines etc) and a cardio section. (+ classes etc…)

It’s a commercial gym so you know what to expect. Unfortunately, like every other gym in Europe, single passes are outrageously expensive.

I have a few friends at studying there so I’ll see what the deal with the Uni gyms are.

Will get back to you.

Swissrugby,

Thanks! to tell you the truth I didnt have my hopes up high that anybody would reply to this so this is great!

Nevermind that the gym is the usual commercial kind. You should see some of the gyms I train in here in China… if you thought curling in squat racks was bad…

[quote]winkel wrote:
Swissrugby,

Thanks! to tell you the truth I didnt have my hopes up high that anybody would reply to this so this is great!

Nevermind that the gym is the usual commercial kind. You should see some of the gyms I train in here in China… if you thought curling in squat racks was bad…

[/quote]

Haha. OK. I have to warn you that it comes to something sill like 28 euro a session which to me is daylight robbery. (Then again, when you really want a session, what can you do?)

I’m still waiting on my friend to get back to me, so if there are any updates i’ll let you know.

Appreciate it, man - Thanks!