Gyms in Taiwan

Hi buddies,

I need some help since Nards is ignoring me.

Im in Taiwan for 2 weeks and I will need a gym to visit. I will probably be in Taipei somewhere. Any recommendations?

tweet

I struck out in South Korea, couldn’t find a single traditional gym. Ended up doing lots of lunges and squats with water cooler bottles.

I found a gym while in a high rent district of Rio this fall, but they wanted 100 Reais a day ($40 USD)!!! Funk that shit.

I found a hardcore powerlifting gym while in Germany - I was the smallest dude in there. But I was in HEAVEN!!!. The gym goers were very cool to this dumb American, and the owner told me to put a Euro or two in the Leukemia jar when I could - no fees.

Never been to Taiwan. Good luck.

I go to World Gym but the drop in fee is about $20US

There are community gyms that are about $3.00 but they have a poor selection of equipment.

By the way…I only go on T-Nation on my lunch break at work…so sorry if I miss posts. It’s not like Facebook where you get notified!

[quote]Nards wrote:
I go to World Gym but the drop in fee is about $20US

There are community gyms that are about $3.00 but they have a poor selection of equipment.

By the way…I only go on T-Nation on my lunch break at work…so sorry if I miss posts. It’s not like Facebook where you get notified![/quote]
Thanks for the info.

You have changed Nards. You have changed.

tweet

Changed?

Not since this morning.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Changed?

Not since this morning.[/quote]

I assumed once a week whether you needed to or not.

Nah…turn your underwear inside out and you can wear it another 5 days.