T Nation

Gyms in Sweden?

This summer I’m studying abroad in Sigtuna folkh?gskola and my biggest concern is that I won’t be able to find anyplace to train. I know that I am probably being paranoid, but if anyone here could help alleviate my fears…? Does anyone know of any gyms in the area? Thanks in advance.

-Mark

Try the phone book.

If not in Sigtuna, I am certain you can find something in Maersta, just a few km down the road. Maybe Valsta pool and gym?

Going to Uppsala or Stockholm would work too, its rougly 40 or 50 km.

I would not be to concern with that fear, i grew up in sweden and lived in a town of 10 000 people, just as sigtuna, we had and still have two really good gyms, so it should not be a problem finding one.

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. Uppersala will be a tough place to train because I won’t have a car. I am thinking about taking an olympic bar and some plates with me. One last question, does anyone know if my Metabolic Drive will be taken from me by customs when I enter Sweden? Thanks again.

-Mark

SWeden sell most of the Biotest supplement so by saying that they would take away the supplement from you i see as absurd!