Gyms in Denver, CO

hi,
any good gyms in downtown Denver (not too far from city park, west part of it)?? can’t seem to find anything good so far… and I’m moving soon…
thanks for your help.
fred

[quote]frederic wrote:
hi,
any good gyms in downtown Denver (not too far from city park, west part of it)?? can’t seem to find anything good so far… and I’m moving soon…
thanks for your help.
fred[/quote]

There is NOTHING downtown for a decent gym. Best gym in Denver is 15 minutes west of you. Multiple IFBB pro’s including Phil Heath, powerlifters, strongmen, Fitness competitors, etc. Tons of equipment as well.

I second on Armbrust Pro Gym. Monopoly19 and his crew are a blast to train with.

Good timing on this post as I am moving to Denver in January. Armbrust pro looks pretty badass. Do they have bumper plates? Does anyone have thoughts on rocky mtn. lifting club or is Ambrurst the place to train bar none?

I lift at RMLC when I can, I love Dan and Jennifer. They have an Oly room.

I haven’t been to Armbrust.

Armbrust is by far the best gym I’ve trained in. RMLC is pretty sweet too.

[quote]Tuggles wrote:
Good timing on this post as I am moving to Denver in January. Armbrust pro looks pretty badass. Do they have bumper plates?
[/quote]

Yes, they do have bumpers and a platform.

[quote]biggjames wrote:
I second on Armbrust Pro Gym. Monopoly19 and his crew are a blast to train with.[/quote]

Thanks dude. How is married life treating you so far :slight_smile:

The gym does have bumpers and a platform. GOOD olympic bar to boot. Best of all is that there are 2 guys who are studs at the olympic lifts that enjoy helping others out.

Married life is great!
Fighting my sciatica now. Flares up every couple of years. I will get through it. Tell the boys “HI”.