Gym's in Cleveland

Does anyone know of any powerlifting type gyms in the Cleveland area??? I am dieing here at my school gym!!!
Thanks.

Black’s is a great old school gym, with a platform and fat bars. It’s on Lorain around 130th. I lift there.

Kings Gym in Bedford. Several world class powerlifters train there, including Greg Page (who just won his weight class in the IPF World Masters meet in Texas).

Black’s health world at lorain and w 120th! not 130th but close. its an awesome gym. the guy who owns it used to be a top powerlifter and is a great guy. plus plenty of strong people like me. tell em Tom Tewell sent ya :slight_smile:

[quote]shogunassassin wrote:
Black’s is a great old school gym, with a platform and fat bars. It’s on Lorain around 130th. I lift there.[/quote]

hey that’s my fat bar! lol

Hey thanks guys, I really appreciate it!!!

Then I met you last week- my roommate and I were benching with it, and you told us about getting it to be easier on your wrists. Good looking out bro.

[quote]amirando9 wrote:
Does anyone know of any powerlifting type gyms in the Cleveland area??? I am dieing here at my school gym!!!
Thanks.[/quote]

Where do you go to school?

Anyone at CSU?

I’m at Case. The weight room isn’t bad but I need a better atmosphere to train at.