Gyms in Boston

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
tps is the best thing you’ll find if powerlifting / strongman is your thing. it’s a bit out of the way if you don’t have a car, but you can get there by train/bus combo.

i train at the bsc in central sq and it’s the best commercial gym i’ve been to here. we even have a trainer that powerlifts. yay.[/quote]

The trainers that powerlifts there train at my gym (TPS) lol

[quote]detazathoth wrote:

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
tps is the best thing you’ll find if powerlifting / strongman is your thing. it’s a bit out of the way if you don’t have a car, but you can get there by train/bus combo.

i train at the bsc in central sq and it’s the best commercial gym i’ve been to here. we even have a trainer that powerlifts. yay.[/quote]

The trainers that powerlifts there train at my gym (TPS) lol[/quote]
oh yeah, he starting going over there when he started training for his meet. one of these days i’ll make it over to tps. i want to play with some of their strongman stuff.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]riverhawk23 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]riverhawk23 wrote:
http://www.totalperformancesports.com/

Right outside Boston. I personally have not gone but everyone raves about it. Not too sure about gyms in the city.[/quote]

You go to Ulowell?

EDIT: I would have sent you a PM, but I can’t for some reason. Your button is gone[/quote]

Yeah I’ve been going there for way too long and graduating in the spring. Weird never saw this the first time around.[/quote]

You need PM’s man
[/quote]

PM me at IM. I think you’re over there too, in their BOI.