Moved to Brisbane recently and would like to find a serious gym. Here are some things I would like to see in a gym:
- open 7 days a week (open all the time would be ideal but I don’t think I’ll find anything like that)
- located within Zones 2 or 3 of Brisbane
- minimal nuisance startup fees
- option to pay month to month
- has serious equipment, e.g., cable towers, Olympic bars with sleeves that rotate (I checked out 2 Fitness First gyms and their O-bar sleeves are stuck)
- Near a train station
Feel free to PM me with any suggestions.