Gyms and Cruises?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

yeah, it was get up, smash the breakfast buffet, dips, pullups, etc, smash lunch buffet, be lazy rest of day, smash more buffets, observe and hang out with eye candy.

So much win.[/quote]

I see nothing here about smashing the overpriced drinks, then smashing the eye candy…though maybe it is just understood!

Join the Navy. I hear their cruises have the best equipped gyms around, as far as ship gyms go.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

yeah, it was get up, smash the breakfast buffet, dips, pullups, etc, smash lunch buffet, be lazy rest of day, smash more buffets, observe and hang out with eye candy.

So much win.[/quote]

I see nothing here about smashing the overpriced drinks, then smashing the eye candy…though maybe it is just understood![/quote]

Its understood haha

[quote]SailorJerry wrote:
Join the Navy. I hear their cruises have the best equipped gyms around, as far as ship gyms go.[/quote]

Join the Navy. I hear their cruises have the best equipped gyms around, as far as ship gyms go.[/quote]
Or join the Marines, and then the Navy will let you use all their shit for 6 months at a time. Then you get to leave the ship, and stay on land for a while :wink:

I was on Carnival’s newest ship and they had the same as many have said above…dumbbells up to 50 and a lot of machines. I went in once on a 7-day cruise.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Or join the Marines, and then the Navy will let you use all their shit for 6 months at a time. Then you get to leave the ship, and stay on land for a while ;)[/quote]

royal caribbean calls leaving the ship for fun activities “excursions”, but they can be expensive i.e. swimming with dolphins… do the marines do fun shit too? :wink:

hahaha…I work for the Navy, but the ship’s I go out on refer to you surface guys as “targets”…

P.S. Smuggle your own booze.

1. Empty Listerine Bottle.
  2. Clean it
  3. Fill it with clear liquor
  4. Add food coloring
  5. ???
  6. Shitfaced on the cheap.

Bring some jump-stretch bands too if you have any. You can always find a use for those things.

• add resistance to pullups, dips, dbs
  • mobility work
  • large slingshot
  • tie up womens for sexy time
  • etc

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
Bring some jump-stretch bands too if you have any. You can always find a use for those things.

• add resistance to pullups, dips, dbs
  • mobility work
  • large slingshot
  • tie up womens for sexy time
  • etc[/quote]

you forgot strangling hookers.