Gym Turned Into Soccer Mom Haven

So what the fuck. I look at their facebook page today and it says “Fitness Center, tanning salon.”

This used to be the most hardcore gym in the area and now I see this. Also on their facebook page its filled with photos of women doing yoga and fucking calisthenics.

Unreal.

Not one picture of a man lifting weights. Not one! Good thing I workout elsewhere.

What is the cause of this? Can someone please explain with a well thought out answer?

Thank you.

your threads always suck so bad

are you swole yet

[quote]Yogi wrote:
your threads always suck so bad[/quote]

I’d “like” this post if I could.

[quote]GetSwoleToday wrote:
So what the fuck. I look at their facebook page today and it says “Fitness Center, tanning salon.”

This used to be the most hardcore gym in the area and now I see this. Also on their facebook page its filled with photos of women doing yoga and fucking calisthenics.

Unreal.

Not one picture of a man lifting weights. Not one! Good thing I workout elsewhere.

What is the cause of this? Can someone please explain with a well thought out answer?

Thank you.[/quote]
It’s called supply vs demand. There are obviously a lot more ladies around there that would rather pay a gym membership to do yoga and calisthenics than men who would pay a gym membership to lift weights.

You don’t even workout there.

Can someone explain why you should care how they decide to run their business? And who they target for clients.

Hey guys, that Planet Fitness place really sucks, right? Right?

Sounds like Milf Central. Ain’t even mad.

Relax and enjoy the view

So a gym with the equipment you need to allegedly, “get stole today”, but full of hot soccer moms? Sounds terrible. Hopefully anonymous will target their Facebook page. Good luck. Get swole.

Unreal.

Thank you.[/quote]

I’m sorry bro, but I don’t have the answers you seek.

All I can do is tell you how sorry I am that they did this to you. Nobody deserves this shit.

Did Holy Mac ever sound the lunk alarm ?

This thread needs pics of milfs in yoga pants.

Will check again later.

tweet

[quote]mbdix wrote:

Unreal.

Thank you.[/quote]
It’s called supply vs demand. There are obviously a lot more ladies around there that would rather pay a gym membership to do yoga and calisthenics than men who would pay a gym membership to lift weights.

…[/quote]

Very true statement- you nailed it!

Actually there are plenty of men in the area who enjoy lifting weights. At one time this place catered to these people and they had no problem filling gym memberships. Gym was packed all the time!

But now the gym has done a complete 180, alienating the male demographic who enjoyed pumping Iron there. If they still catered to that crowd, the place would still have as many members as it does now.

The manager of the place that has been there for a year and a half is female and a mother. She is not a bodybuilder. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Actually there are plenty of men in the area who enjoy lifting weights. At one time this place catered to these people and they had no problem filling gym memberships. Gym was packed all the time!

But now the gym has done a complete 180, alienating the male demographic who enjoyed pumping Iron there. If they still catered to that crowd, the place would still have as many members as it does now.

The manager of the place that has been there for a year and a half is female and a mother. She is not a bodybuilder. Maybe that has something to do with it.[/quote]

So they were making good money off a male weight lifting client base, but decided for some reason to change their business plan to target female yoga enthusiasts?

Many reasons why they decided to do this.

Could be legal issues? Maybe PED’s were circulating through the gym and changing business could avoid legal trouble?

Could be that the owners want to see va jay jays?

Maybe the owner is passing the gym down to his daughter who wants to make it female focused?

Have you thought about asking the owner? Maybe you could learn something.?

First week I was a member at this gym when it was a bodybuilding gym, I got asked if I wanted steroids. Right out in the open among other people. No one blinked an eye or even made a big deal out of it.

Why are gyms in general trying to alienate the bodybuilder? This is not the only gym that has done this. It seems like all gyms are wanting to be known as fitness centers. Its frustrating to be honest with you. Why would I want to go to a gym where they do this to people?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Sounds like Milf Central. Ain’t even mad.[/quote]
Lol that was my exact thought.

Single dads fucking dream place to workout.

Who the fuck cares about that shit when you are pumping Iron? They just get in the fucking way talking amongst eachother. Fuck that shit. If I want to look at hot ass, I’ll go to a strip club.

Who the fuck cares about that shit when you are pumping Iron? They just get in the fucking way talking amongst eachother. Fuck that shit. If I want to look at hot man ass, I’ll go to a male strip club.[/quote]

I’m confused. Your gym’s facebook page? Do you actually GO to the gym? Is the actual gym dynamic changed or is this just some media make-over? Are you complaining about something that you don’t even know is true?