Gym Runts (Rant)!

I was fucking maxing out on the leg press with four thousand million lbs and this asshole comes over to the squat rack next to me and starts doing some puny ass-to-grass squats with 225, I say to myself “oh fuck no, this little bitch is trying to show me up,” so I go and get a shovel and dig a fucking hole right there under the squat rack and them proceed to do the best set of ass-to-Earths-Mantle squats in the history of mankind, on one rep I went so deep that I came back up with a fucking tyrannosaurus rex fossil.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
on one rep I went so deep that I came back up with a fucking tyrannosaurus rex fossil.[/quote]

Holy shit man. Tou-fucking-che…

I feel your pain, guys. I’ve never seen my school’s gym more crowded in my life, though I’m pretty sure most people were watching and waiting than actually working.

pft, New Years Resolutioners always get me.

Thanks dollar for the laughs. My little “personal trainer” is always getting in the way.

My gym was infested today with girls who need to lose 30 lbs and guys who need to gain a good 30. They stood chatting for ages between sets, don’t know gym etiquette, were always in the the way, and don’t know how to use the equipment. I can’t stand these people. Just when it calms don’t, you get another round of them preparing for spring break.

But then at least they disappear till early June when they realize they are fat and need to put on a bathing suit. The best thing to do when DB benching is to leave them on the bench. They won’t be able to move them.

That’s exactly how I feel when people use MY toilet at the gym. Who said you could take a crap there?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
My gym was infested today with girls who need to lose 30 lbs and guys who need to gain a good 30. They stood chatting for ages between sets, don’t know gym etiquette, were always in the the way, and don’t know how to use the equipment. I can’t stand these people. Just when it calms don’t, you get another round of them preparing for spring break.

But then at least they disappear till early June when they realize they are fat and need to put on a bathing suit. The best thing to do when DB benching is to leave them on the bench. They won’t be able to move them.[/quote]

Although I’m sure your story is true, the others are exaggerated. They are referring to children, animals, and other distractions at the home gym.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
That’s exactly how I feel when people use MY toilet at the gym. Who said you could take a crap there?[/quote]

Brah, that’s a step in the right direction but you need to be more hardcore. This guy was in MY squat doing some stupid barbell curls with like 2 plates on each side. And I was like “Hells no, that’s MY rack.” So I just walked over and dropped a deuce in the squat rack while he was curling. Now my territory’s been marked. I’ll show those Resolutioners who’s in charge.

DUDE you better have dropped that deuce ass-to-grass, or I will have to drop a deuce on your deuce.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
DUDE you better have dropped that deuce ass-to-grass, or I will have to drop a deuce on your deuce.[/quote]

Brah, I’m HARDCORE. I dropped it ass to grass while standing on an 18 inch box. That’s HARDCORE DEPTH.

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:
Although I’m sure your story is true, the others are exaggerated. They are referring to children, animals, and other distractions at the home gym.[/quote]

MY story is true.

WEll, most of it anyways. Actually, the gym in MY building isn’t in the basement. It’s on the fifth floor and I call it the dungeon, starting today.

I have been quite fortunate lately. My gym has experience a huge increase in the number of people signed up for 1 year contracts. I have never seen so many mother fuckers in there before. Turns out there is only one squat rack in my gym and nobody EVER uses it. Fucking sweet! I guess the smith machine for 1/4 squats and cable machine for doing shitty flies is good enough for everybody there, right on.

[photo]288[/photo]

AHHH! FUCK YOU ALL!

[quote]TJN713 wrote:
When I get out of Clemson, I’m going to be a Navy SEAL. Or a Storm Trooper.[/quote]

noooo, your rich daddy is going to secure you a job in his firm making 200,000,000 dollars an hour. just so you can be better than everyone else. not that you of already are, of course.

great thread btw, long overdue.

Best. Thread.

Ever.

I have the same problem with little bitchs repping out chins on my chin station.

So I sent them to their room. Respect.

UNCONVENTIONAL!!!