Gym Rant/Vent

[quote]baretta wrote:
So i was curling 35lbs dumbbells in the curling rack, and some chump walked in front of me and I didn’t get to see my last rep, which results in my most vascular moment. I ripped the curling rack out of the ground, and was going to kick this guys ass, when his mom showed up and gave me a blow job. He’s so lucky I didn’t kick his ass. If I ever see him at the gym again, i’ll take off my wife beater and strangle him with it.[/quote]

That was a 45 year old stripper by the name of Frosted Sugar. She just likes to call me “son”.

Oh, by the way, she says you might want to try soap.

[quote]baretta wrote:
So i was curling 35lbs dumbbells in the curling rack, and some chump walked in front of me and I didn’t get to see my last rep, which results in my most vascular moment. I ripped the curling rack out of the ground, and was going to kick this guys ass, when his mom showed up and gave me a blow job. He’s so lucky I didn’t kick his ass. If I ever see him at the gym again, i’ll take off my wife beater and strangle him with it.[/quote]

The same EXACT thing happened to me today. What a coincidence.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
LOL. Nicely done.[/quote]

Thank you, but I didn’t make that up. That really happened yesterday.

I sure hope that it wasn’t the OP, because the guy making out was a college kid about 5’9"-5’10", maybe 170 and looked like he’d just got a magic tan.

He was definately all set for spring break.

Well, I, for one, think it’s just so fucking Rambo of you that even though the “120 lbs dumbbells” (who the fuck apologizes for incline benching 120 lb dumbbells, by the way?) “hit you in the face” you were still man enough to make out with your squeeze seconds after.

Quick question: how long after this happened did you wake up and change your sheets?

A big mouth always comes with an overcompensating prick.

Real men GAUGE and DIRECT their reactions appropriately.

Would you burn your neighbor’s entire crop for one bad bean sitting in your backyard? Pretty stupid thing to do, no?

Then why are you ranting to US - who can’t do a damn thing - about your wish to murder someone who accidentally bumped you?

Ever consider that a few words to the culprit might solve the problem?

Don’t let your nuts get any smaller. God knows what other insignificant stuff you’ll want to kill somebody over.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
baretta wrote:
So i was curling 35lbs dumbbells in the curling rack, and some chump walked in front of me and I didn’t get to see my last rep, which results in my most vascular moment. I ripped the curling rack out of the ground, and was going to kick this guys ass, when his mom showed up and gave me a blow job. He’s so lucky I didn’t kick his ass. If I ever see him at the gym again, i’ll take off my wife beater and strangle him with it.

That was a 45 year old stripper by the name of Frosted Sugar. She just likes to call me “son”.

Oh, by the way, she says you might want to try soap.[/quote]

Who has time for soap when you’re throwing around the 35lbs? Smelling huge comes with being huge. I’m hardcore. UNCONVENTIONAL BABY!!!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
O.K., so when does the stop sign get ripped right outta the fuckin ground?
[/quote]

Haha… that thread was my first thought. Poor guys… must the the 'roid rage.

Cali law,

I respectfully disagree with you.

But to go with your point, If coming online and talking isn’t what this is for, then why did you choose to flame me. Do you not get off any other way? Do feel the need to talk trash on-line. Okay. Thanks for reading it, posting something that goes right against what you were talking about. Your so smart. Thank you for your insight.

Repsectfully,
Ant

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
utahpower242 wrote:
Okay I feel a little better, oh and guy who was at the gym, if I ever see you again, I?m ripping your eyes out and I?m going to skull F*** you till you DIE!

I really don’t get this post. At all. First, I find it hard to believe you are 6’4" and 240 pounds. While that is not huge, it is respectable. It has been my experience that people don’t go bumping into guys your size.

Second, what you are doing is worse that “talking shit.” You are talking shit online, where no one will hear it. Why are you making pseduo-e-threats?

Either handle your business or shut up. No one is intimidated or impressed. If anything, we are all laughing at you.

You are like the guy who has a huge adrenaline rush, screams a few times, crashes, and then starts crying. We all know that guy. Don’t be THAT guy.[/quote]

Yes and No

Im that size maybe 10 pounds heavier(not weighed myself in a while) and sometimes people like to get Or bump into me.
It is mostly little guys with attitude who get threatened.
It like lets see if we can get the big guy pissed off,its like a challenge for them or something?

But as X said some people shit themselves when they bump into him.That is also true as i have people stand back and open doors for me for no reason and generally get called Chief,Big fella,Boss

So it doesnt matter how big u are there is always some fuckwit who want to challenge u or try to intimidate.

Peace

[quote]utahpower242 wrote:
[…]
But to go with your point, If coming online and talking isn’t what this is for, then why did you choose to flame me. [/quote]

You vent your rage online and nothing happens.
We vent ours, and others stop writing posts disguised as complaints - but which are really an attempt to show your machismo.

It’s a feeble hope that big mouths act like big mouths. You so tough.