T Nation

Gym on Injection Days?

Hey guys,

So I’m running my first cycle of Testosterone Cypionate and Dbol. I’m running 500mg of the test split on Mondays and Thursdays, and 50mg of Dbol everyday (also have Adex and Nolva). I just started and a question/thought popped into my head today, and I can’t find the answer through google…

Is there an optimal time to go to the gym after an injection? Curious to know if there is any better time to workout after an injection of test cypionate where the test will be thoroughly spread through my body with its highest concentration…? Maybe I’m over thinking it and getting into too much detail and it doesn’t matter if its immediately after, a couple hours after, or even opposite ends of the day…

I have read many articles stating the half life of testosterone cypionate, and they all say the half life is 7,8, or 10 days. Either way that is a lot longer than say the half life of Dbol. So I’m not sure if there is a direct time after injection, on the same day, where there will be a benefit to working out in that time frame.

Any and all advice/thoughts is much appreciated!

[quote]Dbird00 wrote:
Maybe I’m over thinking it and getting into too much detail and it doesn’t matter if its immediately after, a couple hours after, or even opposite ends of the day…
[/quote]

Bingo!

Don’t sweat the small stuff man

haha, nice. That’s what I was thinking…

Not going to lie about being a “noob” and being a little curious about it tho.

Thanks man

only aas that should be timed according to gym are:

orals (optional)
suspensions

Ya? That’s what I was thinking due to the short half life from the Dbol

Wasnt sure about the test cyp tho

thanks

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
only aas that should be timed according to gym are:

orals (optional)
suspensions[/quote]

You mind going into a some detail about how you would time Orals like Var & Dbol?

I’ve always thought you take the Dbol within an hour before training, the cip wouldn’t matter, but intewrested to here about dbol

i only take orals because i have a massive amount that i got for free from various suppliers… i dont actually recommend their use as they are more trouble than they are worth when you take side effects into account… you would be much better off upping the dose of your injectables.

having said that, i split my orals up based on the half life… so ill a little take dbol every 4-6 hours instead of everything pre-workout

this keeps blood levels stable, reduces side effects, and is much easier on your system

but a lot of guys (most i would say) prefer to dump 50-100mg of orals all at once into their system 30-60 minutes pre-workout… this will give a better pump/temporary strength gains but also increases blood pressure substantially (BP is the primary health indicator that should be kept under control)

[quote]Dbird00 wrote:
haha, nice. That’s what I was thinking…

Not going to lie about being a “noob” and being a little curious about it tho.

Thanks man[/quote]

don’t worry man, never be afraid to ask questions.

A professor at my uni told me the other day “Only ignorant people know things. Truly educated people realise they know nothing at all.”

I thought that was great.

Also, I can make you feel a little better by telling you the stupidest thing I’ve ever asked on a lifting forum: I had just started using protein supplements and I asked if I stopped using them, would I lose all the muscle I had got from them. Like the shit was adrol or something.

I got laughed at, and rightly so.

I’ve been at this 20yrs learned somthin new today, thanks walkaway, I don’t run alot of orals but it’s good info for when I do