Gym Name - Help Appreciated

Ferguson’s

That’s what I’m naming my gym whenever I open one. It’s a Married With Children reference, when Al is building his own bathroom. He proudly displays his Ferguson toilet and remarks on it’s superiority to wimpy designer toilets that have pathetic flushes. When you flush a Ferguson, it’s BAAWHOOOOOSH!!

Yes, the reason is odd, but I’m sticking to it.

Hamburg Ironwerks

[quote]doggdope wrote:
ahh not really… i want something tough, where you automatically think of tough SOB´s… who will lift a car and then do a depth jump with it onto a house[/quote]

Car Snatching Depth Jumpers R Us

Or Luftwaffen Lifting Spot

Keep in mind that since you are in Germany, you can rip off American names. Look through the Yellow Pages online for NY, Chicago, LA, etc. and find some cool gym names and work with them. Either mix and match or just jack the whole name. Think about it, if it’s that good someone probably thought of it already.

I was laughing my ass off at Hamberger Helper and HITler, but you probably don’t want people to laugh at your gym.

Der Iron Cross!

Then you could have contests and put the winners pictures on the wall and call it “The Order of the Iron Cross”

Elite Athletics

Rottweiler Gym

Ruff N Tuff Gym

First Choice Gym

Firehouse Athletics

Tuff Enuff Gym

Iceberg Fitness

Hard Rock Fitness/Gym/Athletics

Hamburg Hellhole

99 Red Balloons

Hindenburg’s?

BAMF’s

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Ferguson’s

That’s what I’m naming my gym whenever I open one. It’s a Married With Children reference, when Al is building his own bathroom. He proudly displays his Ferguson toilet and remarks on it’s superiority to wimpy designer toilets that have pathetic flushes. When you flush a Ferguson, it’s BAAWHOOOOOSH!!

Yes, the reason is odd, but I’m sticking to it.[/quote]

LOLOLOL yes I remember that episode. Every time I use a strong commercial toilet I think about that. Fuckin awesome.

‘Out of business’.

Hamburg’s Powerhouse Gym
The Hamburg House of Pain
Get Big or Die-Hamburg’s ONLY Gym for Athletes

The best one I can think of, and the one I will use when I open my gym, is to just use your name. “Jamie’s Gym,” has a nice ring to it I think. Then people could be like, where do you workout? And you can say, I go to Jamie’s. Awesome…

Buff’n’Tuff
Monster’s Gym
Muscle Limits

[quote]meangenes wrote:
BAMF’s[/quote]

FANTASTIC!!!

i have the best name ever, itll make u shit yourself. but im saving it for my gym.

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
i have the best name ever, itll make u shit yourself. but im saving it for my gym.[/quote]

Awesome post.

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
i have the best name ever, itll make u shit yourself. but im saving it for my gym.[/quote]

yeah dude, you really got us going there… i almost shit myself just reading your post

Death by Squatting