Gym is Free but Sucks for O Lifts. Ideas?

I’m a college student, and our campus gym is free to us and has most of what I need for my non-olympic workouts, but they have no bumper plates, no chalk, and they bitch at you if you drop weights, and I can’t think of any way to safely lower a snatch without dropping it.

I can lower a clean safe-ish without dropping it, but is there any way to lower a snatch safely without dropping it? If not are there alternatives to snatching that will still give me the benefits (speed, power, ect.) that I can do? If not are there any gyms in Columbia, SC that would be worth joining or going to if I only go once per week?

I have only ever really done light power snatch 60-65kg. But you put it down in the same way as a power clean you lower it quickly to your quads , bounce it off your quads a little . A bit like taking the speed off a ball you are controlling and then just tap it down like a deadlift.

I cant remember if they have bumpers or not, give them a call. There is also a climbing gym, stronghold athletics or something like that, they might have bumpers. I haven’t been down there in a while so if I think of anything else I’ll add to this.

Just drop it on to your quads like this

Koing