T Nation

Gym in Puerto Banus (Spain)

I’m moving to Puerto Banus in Spain for at least 6 months.

If there are any T-Nation members who know about a gym with a decent squat rack in Puerto Banus, I would be very happy to hear about it.

Thanks.

There is nothing except partys and bars in Puerto Banus, which is a hangout for the younger crowd from Marbella. I’ve been there about 10 times and they only gyms I’ve seen are in the hotels, such as in the Marriot Club which is mostly machine work or more for the aerobics crowd. Sorry to say but I don’t think you’ll find anything that looks like a squat rack in PB itself.

If your’re living near the yacht basin just go to a disco and ask the bouncers where they work out, or google one of the personal trainers phone numbers and get connected.

[quote]Cuso wrote:
There is nothing except partys and bars in Puerto Banus, which is a hangout for the younger crowd from Marbella. I’ve been there about 10 times and they only gyms I’ve seen are in the hotels, such as in the Marriot Club which is mostly machine work or more for the aerobics crowd. Sorry to say but I don’t think you’ll find anything that looks like a squat rack in PB itself.

If your’re living near the yacht basin just go to a disco and ask the bouncers where they work out, or google one of the personal trainers phone numbers and get connected.[/quote]

Thank you. I will find some of the trainers and hopefully it’s possible to find at least a squat rack somewhere.