Gym Getting Rid of Heavy Dumbbells

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Is it just me or does everyone read Slimthugger as Slimnuthugger?

V[/quote]

Na, it’s not just you. He’s most likely a chubby little feminist…

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
He will probably lose the customers that use them. He can’t be so dumb to overlook this fact. Do people really see 80lb dumbbells and go ‘fuck this gym is too hardcore for me’ or something?[/quote]

yeah I gotta agree. I think most (guys anyway) would actually like having heavy DBs around, even if they don’t use them. It makes them feel like they’re in a hardcore gym.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
He will probably lose the customers that use them. He can’t be so dumb to overlook this fact. Do people really see 80lb dumbbells and go ‘fuck this gym is too hardcore for me’ or something?[/quote]

lmao.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Ummmm, Ask him if you can have them? I mean shit whats he gonna do with them, sell them on e-bay? I’d be like, Excuse me sir, I too think this gym is way too hardcore. I really believe we need to take out the 45 lb plates, the squat rack, all the olypic bars, and any dumbell over 50 lbs. Don’t worry about hiring someone to come take them out, me and my buddies, scratch that you don’t have buddies, me and a few mexican immigrants who I will pay under the table to help me, will move this stuff out for you.

And if you don’t have anywhere to put it, I am buying a house with a barn which I am converting into a gym, so you and your mexican buddies er I mean helpers can bring it over to my new place once I close on it.

V[/quote]

Genius. Best Post.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Game Time wrote:
If the mods filtered out useless post’s you would have very few.

Stop filling the forums with garbage posts!

You think your reply was useful in anyway? Follow your own advice.[/quote]

x100

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

Na, it’s not just you. He’s most likely a chubby little feminist…[/quote]

Crocs? I need not say anymore.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Game Time wrote:
If the mods filtered out useless post’s you would have very few.

Stop filling the forums with garbage posts!

You think your reply was useful in anyway? Follow your own advice.

x100[/quote]

His reply didn’t start a new thread.

See if you can get them or at least some of them, if you don’t want to start working out at home with them sell them and find a new gym and a new job.

BONEZ217 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

Crocs? I need not say anymore.[/quote]

Put down this months issue of Cosmo for a second and realize you started a thread just to bitch about your pussy gym.

I’ll be quick: The fitness center I work at just got a new Manager. He is planning on changing the gym to be less intimidating. One of the things he is planning on doing is getting rid of dumbbells past 80. I work there and need the money (especially in these times). He works out, but I guess just doesn’t get it. Besides the fact that members use the heavy dumbbells,

what can I say to him to convince him that heavy dumbbells aren’t intimidating? any suggestions? Keep in mind I can’t tell him anything vulgar …I need the job for now, but I’d like to atleast try to sway him. Thanks

[/quote]

He’s a new manager, so he has to justify his existence. He won’t give a shit what you think.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

Put down this months issue of Cosmo for a second and realize you started a thread just to bitch about your pussy gym. [/quote]

do you paint your toes when you wear your crocs little girl?

BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

Put down this months issue of Cosmo for a second and realize you started a thread just to bitch about your pussy gym.

[/quote]

Slim…I LOL"D

BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

[/quote]

So you have pics of me on your computer? I knew you were a loser but now you’re just a weirdo.

And you are still criticizing another male about fashion. How do justify that?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

So you have pics of me on your computer? I knew you were a loser but now you’re just a weirdo.

And you are still criticizing another male about fashion. How do justify that? [/quote]

Get lost. I thought you said you’d never reply to me again. You just can’t stay away huh? You like me don’t you.

BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

Get lost. I thought you said you’d never reply to me again. You just can’t stay away huh? You like me don’t you. [/quote]

When I say that, it pertains to individual threads. When you have legit answers to my questions you will be taken seriously. Until then everyone will know that you are a major tool at every chance possible.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

Get lost. I thought you said you’d never reply to me again. You just can’t stay away huh? You like me don’t you.

When I say that, it pertains to individual threads. When you have legit answers to my questions you will be taken seriously. Until then everyone will know that you are a major tool at every chance possible. [/quote]

Crocs?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

When I say that, it pertains to individual threads. When you have legit answers to my questions you will be taken seriously. Until then everyone will know that you are a major tool at every chance possible. [/quote]

Even she knows crocs suck!

Slim, nice job working to find a solution to your problem…

I’m coming to your gym and stealing them. That way, everybody (mainly me) wins.

Crocs must be incredibly uncomfortable shoes.

As in, it must be uncomfortable telling your parents you’re gay.