GYM FREAKS?

Here’s one: when I was in college, I joined the YMCA because of the student discount. Apparently, some of the old guys who were members back in the day when it was men only decided to take a trip down memory lane. Well, either that or they were senile. Apparently naked group swimming was big back then.

I just don’t get how some people, mostly old dudes, think the locker room is a place to have social hour with their schlongs hanging out. I mean, if you’re pissing in a bathroom, it’s kind of an understood rule that you look at the wall and don’t try to talk to your neighbor. Why should the gym be any different?

I just couldn’t help but comment on this thread, it’s too funny!

What is the deal with old men and nakedness in locker rooms? I especially love how you can be sitting in the hot tub (with bathing suit on) and some old dude comes in, drops the towel, and gets in naked, even though it clearly states on the sign that you have to be wearing a suit.

Another story. When I was in Junior High I lived in South Texas. We had this football coach that was probably in his early 60’s that would always shower with the players after football practice. I think the reason he did it though was because he enjoyed showing off his massive schlong. I still have images of this this coach who had a dick that hung down to his knee’s. As I got older I though about JR High football and remembered that coach. I figured it couldn’t have been as big as I remember because I was in 7th grade after all. I went down to my old town last year and talked to some other guys who were also coached by this man and asked if it was really as big as I remember. They said “Oh yeah, we called him Coach Donkey dick.” Very disturbing image.

holy shit P-Dog crazy gym…got one for ya,one day in the gym i used to go to, i had a naked guy asking about a tattoo i had on my leg,then he wanted to show me all these tats he had,while he was naked!!!i had to tell this guy that i wasnt looking,needless to say,he always gave me dirty looks after that …fuck him

Man, either some people have very creative thoughts or they truly have freaks living amongst them.

I’ve showered at my gym for years now, and have yet to see any blatant homosexual activity nor seen anyone take a shit in the wrong place.

I do see the big old fat guys with towel on shoulders, but I can also see that towels dont fit around their waist.

And I will admit that I know some actual “real” gay guys do go there, but to avoid the stigma they dont act like it. One of them is a neighbor I grew up by as a kid, he came out when we were in high school, and when he showers he acts like a guy with tiny penis would act. Faces into the corner and scurries out quick and dries off facing a corner.

The club I go to though does have a lot of employees always watching/cleaning, so I think they actively try to discourage bad behavoir by appearance, much like cops parked on side of the road discourage speeding.
They also kick out/warn members for violating rules, like the towel in sauna rule, or lack of swimsuit in coed sauna rule.

There’s a guy, no, a FREAK, at my gym that does the naked thing. A product of careful inbreeding, he has a broken down bag with big steel chains on it for the handles that he says his mom gave him (he volunteered this information.)

We call him “Chainbag”.

It’s no coincidence that this is the same guy loading 10 plates on the Smith and do seated calf raises for 45 minutes.

This post is hilarious…at my gym there was this guy, I called him frankenstein. He was really tall and freaky looking. I never actually saw him workout in the gym. The only reason I noticed him is becuase every time I undressed in the locker room to take a shower he would “set up shop” right beside me every morning. I realized he was timing his “nakedness” when I took my showers. I new something was up when I was getting dressed one day and he was walking back and forth in the shower section leering at me. That’s when I vowed the next I saw him and he leered at me I was going to confront frankenstein and asked him what the fuck he was looking at. Funny thing is, I haven’t seen hime since…

My gym has a higher than average gay concentration, so there is some odd locker room behavior at times. The real kicker, though, is this an older guy, 50’s I guess, who feels it’s necessary to workout in shiny, spandex “hot pants” and tanktops that expose his abs. He might as well be wearing spray paint. We get a good laugh out of it.

But here’s the important question:

Was there a foul odor coming from his johnson? I mean, did Naked Man suffer from crotchrot? Inquiring minds want to know.

Discus- that is fucking disgusting.

neophorm,

im guessing by the amount of time this guy spent in the showers, spa, sauna, steam room, etc, that he has one of the cleanest smelling packages in the free world.

A friend of mine was showering in the gym one day and the guy next to him started masturbating. Everyone looked at each other and instantaneoulsy bolted for the lockers while this guy continued to beat off.

CGB - it takes balls to do that.

P-DOG
OH i’m sure your not just guessing. there are at least 3 other gyms in p-dogs town but for some reason he likes that locker room?hmmmmm

CGB: Why didnt you guys just wrestle him to the ground?

man these stories are fuckin nuts, wouldnt stand for some of this shit

Chill, CGB.

I had blue balls from that skank that wouldn’t put out the night before, and couldn’t contain myself any longer.

Geez.

“CGB: Why didnt you guys just wrestle him to the ground?”

That’s a good one.

Mike, that was you? I always thought you were joking about having only one testicle. It’s a big one, though, that’s for sure.

Thanks for reminding me of one reason why I work out at home. $$$ and convenience are the main reason of course, but avoiding freaks is always good.

I remember one of my friends KO’d some dude in the locker room because he caught him sneaking a peek at his johnson. BAM-BAM…thud. Fortunately for the dude, he came too and got out of there before my friend got dressed as he was planning to really work him over once he got his boots on.

In college, there was a perv who would work out in his street cloths and then would come into the locker room and talk to me while I was showering and getting dressed. I frequently caught him checking me out while nude and one day he started talking about “jacking off”. I told him to leave me alone or I’d tell everyone what he was doing. He got pretty defensive but, I never saw him again.

Reading this thread really makes me appreciate living within walking distance of my gym. In the 6 years of being a member I’ve been in the locker room twice…

Shit in the steamroom… Who woulda thunk it? Lol.

I love this thread.

Back in Indiana, there was this guy at the gym everybody called “Hogan” because he would wear pink spandex shorts, a tank top, and a bandanna.

This guy had a huge upperbody and legs that literally looked like sticks. He would sit in the locker room before his bench routine, oiling his biceps and muttering to himself “there you go big boy, there you go.” turning to the other bicep “now it’s your turn big boy”

He once entered the toughman contest and was knocked out in 13 seconds. Funny shit.