Gym for 2 Weeks: California

Hey,

Can someone be so kind and let me know, if they can recommend one?

My hotel for the stay (work) is 900 E Birch St, Brea, California

Thanks.

Post this in the Q&A on EliteFTS.com

[quote]Voluminous wrote:
My hotel for the stay (work) is 900 E Birch St, Brea, California[/quote]
Google Maps says there’s a 24 Hour Fitness literally around the corner from this place. There’s also two Crossfit gyms within about 15 minutes. And you’ve got Total Woman Spa with spin classes, Pilates, and aromatherapy right up the road. So, yep, pretty sure you can keep busy. :wink:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Voluminous wrote:
My hotel for the stay (work) is 900 E Birch St, Brea, California[/quote]
Google Maps says there’s a 24 Hour Fitness literally around the corner from this place. There’s also two Crossfit gyms within about 15 minutes. And you’ve got Total Woman Spa with spin classes, Pilates, and aromatherapy right up the road. So, yep, pretty sure you can keep busy. ;)[/quote]

Checked the crossfit gyms; they are booked for classes most hours; doesn’t look like I can fit in there somehow.

What’s 24 hr fitness like… the name does not inspire images of a good gym! Pictures show alot of machines (never used machines before); ugh!

I train at a 24 hour fitness whenever I visit my family. I’ve never had any issues.

Don’t let a name dictate where you train. You can get a great workout at a Planet Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, LA Fitness, etc. The GYM matters, not the chain. Check it out.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
I train at a 24 hour fitness whenever I visit my family. I’ve never had any issues.

Don’t let a name dictate where you train. You can get a great workout at a Planet Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, LA Fitness, etc. The GYM matters, not the chain. Check it out.[/quote]

Will give it a shot, the reviews eh don’t seem encouraging!