Gym fee

$40/month includes unlimited tanning. Baraboo Wisconsin.

$18/mo + $400 initiation in '97. Gym is so-so. One squat rack and rubber coated dumbells but within walking distance…

NZ$19 (which is about US$10) per week
New Zealand , “Big Wave” Takapuna…

Free for being a Personal Trainer: Lincoln, Nebraska

I pay $37 a mo. for the YMCA for both me and my husband. single memberships are 27$ i think, and family is 45$ for everyone in your family. they give us a small discount becuase we’re state employees. no signing fees, no committments (quit anytime).

the gym is a 6 minute walk from my office or a 3 minute drive so i get to go at lunch. i think i’m one of maybe 5 people who do squats. and two of them are people i have convinced to do them. one is me and the other 2 idiots don’t do them right. so, in other words, the squat rack is mine! hahaha

they have a huge free weight area, so no problems getting a bench most nights. they have saunas and steam rooms in both the mens and womens locker rooms. they’ve also got a pool which is open most of the year, basketball courts, racquetball courts (2), a heavy bag, tons of cardio bunny classes and cycling. plus, day care anytime if you have a family membership. they also run a regular day care center but i don’t have kids so i don’t know much about it.

what more can you ask for?

by the way my gym is in Tallahassee, FL. it’s a small city of maybe 200,000 people in the whole county. the YMCA has two locations, but the one i go to is the nicer and larger of the two.

pay 300 a year at synergy.

I decided to check out the local Bally’s here since I am in Korea and most gyms are missing a few pieced of what I consider vital eq’t. Well, the Bally’s membership was a cool $130 USD/month. Plus of course the fee they charge you to allow you to give them more money (the initiation fee). What a joke. The gym I am currently at is still a far cry from a quality gym (by North American standards) but it’s half the Bally’s price and has most of what I need.

220 for a year
80 for 3 months
30 a month…a gym, a real gym thank god, weights, weights, and a huge American flag!

Well, I work as a trainer at one of the City of Edmonton sport facilities so I don’t have to pay. That having been said we charge $432 CDN for the year. That includes 2 weight rooms, 2 indoor tracks, 3 tennis courts, 2 squash courts, 3 badminton courts, 3 racquetball courts, 2 volleyball courts, a 50m competition pool, 2x25m pools, dive tank, saunas.

Plus our facility pass gets you in to all the City of Edmonton Sport and Leisure Centres.

STU

110/year

20$ a month at World in Mobile Al.
I got a deal.

?200/6 months Castle Gym Windsor :slight_smile:

199/year at gym usa (student fee) free at college UNH

When I’m at FSU, I pay $49 a month at Gold’s in Tallahassee.

When I’m home in Ft. Lauderdale, I pay $72 a month at US-1 Fitness…

$119 a year. Price just went up after being $99 a year for more than 10 years!

Gainesville Gym, Florida.

GO GATORS!

150000 won for three months, which works out to about 180 CAN$, and there isn’t even a fucking squat rack, but I don’t have much of an option. Its a far cry from 15 bucks a semester.

$40/month. I had to agree to two years.

That’s at Merritt Athletic Club, near Baltimore, MD

I used to pay $99 for 3 months at Gold’s in York, PA.

I have a friend who has given the manager $400 cash for year’s membership at more than one gym. The mornal price would have been much higher than that. That’s didn’t work at Merritt! :D(

i pay $33 a month at the YMCA, but one of the girls who works the front desk asked me out on sunday morning, so maybe i can squeeze a discount out of it.

OneDay - Have you ever trained at Don Schula’s (sp?)- I was there in oh gosh 93 and it was such a great complex compaired to any thing I had seen in Canada… just wonder how it compairs now?