Gym Farts

Squats, deadlifts, snatches, clean & presses.

They are all dangerous for farts, especially if you’re bulking and happened to have beans the last 3 days.

So, once I farted at a gym and it smelled SooOOo bad. This girl I went to school with came over to say hi, and then commented on the smell. I just burst out laughing.
Ah well.

happens to the best of us.

i get a nice lingering one at least once a week. Did someone just step on a frog?

I make sure I’m on one of my walks to the water fountain, then I leave it there and hopefully no one traces the trail back to the smoking hole in my gym shorts.

S

Does anyone else get excited to see Rattler’s new girl every week?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Does anyone else get excited to see Rattler’s new girl every week?[/quote]

I was just thinking about that. There should be a stickied thread, “Rattler’s Girl of the Week”

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I make sure I’m on one of my walks to the water fountain, then I leave it there and hopefully no one traces the trail back to the smoking hole in my gym shorts.

S
[/quote]

Ah, yes-- the ancient art of “Crop Dusting”.

I like to drop the methane bomb when I’m rowing (on the Concept II erg) and some ass-tard comes up and stands in front of the cool rower air that I’m producing… (Yeah, soak it up Mister)

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

I was just thinking about that. There should be a stickied thread, “Rattler’s Girl of the Week”[/quote]

I especially like the current specimen. I have a thing for scarves and really bleached hair.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

I was just thinking about that. There should be a stickied thread, “Rattler’s Girl of the Week”

I especially like the current specimen. I have a thing for scarves and really bleached hair.[/quote]

I’ll make a thread int he sex forum, Rattler’s Weekly Babe. Sweet.

happens with me during squats, leg press and deadlift…alot of ppl linger around the squat rack in my gym as its right next to the smith machine…nothing better than clearing the area out lol

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

I especially like the current specimen. I have a thing for scarves and really bleached hair.[/quote]

Agreed. Smooooookin’ sexy.

As far as farts are concerned, I know there’s a lot of people in the gym that don’t give a flying fuck about farting, so it’s all fair game, baby. If I’m doing some heavy deads or something, I’ll let it rip, and hope for everyone else’s sake that they walk away before the lingering death hits them.

If I need to fart, I will fart. Enjoy the smell. That is the smell of hard work and a shitload of food.

next time ur at the gym, strategically place a weight behind the bench press, then when someone is in the middle of they’re set, let one rip right in there face. LOL