Gym Equipment in Bedroom?

My house doesn’t really have any other suitable rooms, so my room acts as my gym. It features all my toys- a power rack, trap-bar, numerous barbells, and a bench. Any other bedroom warriors out there?

I love the set-up overall but it’s sometimes hard to ‘get in the zone’ in an environment I know in so many other contexts. To make myself an environment unique to working out, I reserve the obnoxious ceiling light for workouts and just use my lamps at all other times.

Well you got a heck of a lot more in your bedroom than me thats for sure. All i got is my olympic barbell and a couple of foldable saw horses for a makeshift squat rack. I don’t have room for anything else.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
One of these would be convenient.[/quote]

[obligatory]Yea and the thing she’s sitting in would be pretty neat too.

Bands and squat suits will become the newest fetish gear on the scene!

The question is, does your girlfriends squat suit give her power out of the hole in reverse cowgirl?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Mutu wrote:
pushharder wrote:
One of these would be convenient.

It’d be enough to make you break your vow of chastity.[/quote]

Right there in that swing dealy.

no bedroom should be without the roman chair

[quote]Mutu wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Mutu wrote:
pushharder wrote:
One of these would be convenient.

It’d be enough to make you break your vow of chastity.

Right there in that swing dealy.
[/quote]

I just bought one f those things for my wife for easter. I’m sure Jesus will understand.

How big is your bedroom? Are your parents cool with the noise from your workouts?

[quote]tassie wrote:
no bedroom should be without the roman chair[/quote]

ditto

[quote]superdad4 wrote:
How big is your bedroom? Are your parents cool with the noise from your workouts?[/quote]

It’s pretty big compared to the bedrooms of most kids. I’d say the whole set-up occupies about 1/5 of the floor space.

I usually workout from 4-5 (approximately), and only my mom is home at that time. She learned to deal with the noise and goes outside, does errands, or otherwise just deals. My bedroom is right above hers so no afternoon naps.

i train in my room however i only have a bench and an olympic bar…but i plan on buying a fold up bed/couch deal so i can make room for a rack

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Bands and squat suits will become the newest fetish gear on the scene!

[/quote]

Been there. A couple of years ago.

Even included a swiss ball.

I kinda miss her in a “would like to duct tape her to the rack” kind of way.

Oh well.