Gym Dreams

Two weeks ago I dreamt that the local gym got rid of the glute-ham raise station. I got really pissed off and punched the people working there in the face

A week ago I dreamt I met Louie Simmons at the gym. He showed me how to use some strange contraption I’d never seen before to work my triceps, meanwhile a crowd of blonde chicks gathered around to watch us

Last night I dreamt Anaconda was out. It came out in tiny one-serving size tubs. Like little baby tubs of Anaconda with one serving in each.

[quote]TheBlade wrote:
Last night I dreamt Anaconda was out. It came out in tiny one-serving size tubs. Like little baby tubs of Anaconda with one serving in each.[/quote]

Were they still $80 a tub…?

Anyways I’ve never had a gym dream but occaisionally when drunk I get in the mood for heavy squats and presses. Kinda wierd, I really get an urge to put the bar on my back rather than go dancing or anything.

I had a dream last night where I was fucking Elaine from Seinfeld.
So hot…

That’s badass dude. I always have dreams about killing zombies or fucking girls.

I’ve never had a gym dream, but if it did I sure hope it would have enough curl racks!

this post is for all my real T-Nation homies! FUCK YOUR GYM DREAMS, DON’T LIKE IT BLOW ME!

Can’t recall ever having one.

Maybe I don’t take the gym seriously enough…