Gym Closed Early

Hey, I went to the gym around 8:30 yesterday thinking that it closes at 11 like always, but it closes at 9 on Fridays apparently.

Yesterday was supposed to be back/arms and I was going to do pulldowns, pull ups, deads, T-bar cable rows, straight bar cable rows, and T-bar Lat pulldowns for back.

I did the pulldowns, pull ups, and deads. I started on rows and they closed. I got like 2 sets of rows in.

Today was supposed to be my second leg day for the week. Should I:

-Go train back/arms again
-Finish the rows that I didn’t do and train arms.
-Train legs
-Train arms

My last leg day on Tuesday was the first day that I didn’t break PRs and move up in weight on the squat, so I’m thinkig that maybe taking today off wouldn’t be a bad idea though.
What do you think?
Thanks

depends on what your split is…ie when would you normally next train back/arms?

keep at the squats though i’d say, don’t take a day off, maybe lower the volume of th legs though… just my 2cents

Do whatever you were planning for today. Missing a few sets won’t matter in the long term.

This week was:
monday: back/arms
tuesday:legs
wednesday: chest/shoulders
thursday: pff
friday: back/arms
saturday: ?
sunday: off

Nest week would normally be chest/shoulders twice and back/arms once, but I want to bring my back and shoulders up a bit more than chest and arms, so I’m doing

monday: back/shoulders
tuesday: legs
wednesday: chest/arms
thursday: off
friday:back/shoulders
saturday:legs
sunday: off

[quote]skw wrote:
Do whatever you were planning for today. Missing a few sets won’t matter in the long term. [/quote]

I didn’t get to arms entirely though.

skw wrote:
Do whatever you were planning for today. Missing a few sets won’t matter in the long term.

best plan right here,
missing workouts/ parts of workouts really isnt a big deal, look at it this way,
in three years on a 4 a week program you’ll get 625 workouts in,
infortunatly
your arms are gonna be 0.0016% smaller because of it when your finally looking really good

I just did legs. It was a really good workout. I broke PRs for squat, leg press, and leg curls.