Gym Bloopers...

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Even better

MAY YOU SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS THE RECEIVER IN YOUR AVATAR!

God, I hate watching bench press accidents. Every time I see someone take a suicide grip, I’m just like “don’t you know that’s called a suicide grip, you jackass?”

DAMN you rick rollers…

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Dragonvash wrote:
Is it sad that I actually sit through and watch the entire Rick Roll video everytime someone links it?

I already know the answer is yes but I feel as though I need confirmation.

I need help and lots of it.

Rick loves you too.
[/quote]

That is a pretty sweet chart.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Dragonvash wrote:
Is it sad that I actually sit through and watch the entire Rick Roll video everytime someone links it?

I already know the answer is yes but I feel as though I need confirmation.

I need help and lots of it.

Rick loves you too.
[/quote]

That rules.

The guy deadlifting at time frame 2:40 was hilarious. That must have been some kind of sick joke.

omg… U GUYS HAVE TO WATCH #2 of that… omg… retribution came out of the sky in the form of iron at 2:00… omg classic beyond belief.

Phone one is the best

Does anyone know what is happening in #2 where the guy squats down with only a bar and starts crying?

oh god, that deadlift at 3:00 was painful just to watch :frowning:

i was dying on the deadlift… then my back hurt

I believe the deadlift is just a fake stunt he pulled to make fun of diesel weasel… i think… i vaguely remember hearing something about it.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
I believe the deadlift is just a fake stunt he pulled to make fun of diesel weasel… i think… i vaguely remember hearing something about it.[/quote]

Or is that the original? I remember seeing both

[quote]xvsanta42 wrote:

sooo funny[/quote]

holy shit, the guy near the end on the smith machine got fucked up

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
That girl on the pulley was hilarious.

And Rattler, poor Rick Roll. You have to build it up or it’s just stupid.[/quote]

That was an amazing rick roll, because everybody who still hasn’t looked at this thread keeps clicking on it.
Me for the win!

i thought that kids spime was going to snap on the deadlift, one of the most painful things ive ever seen.

that guy nearly getting decapitated at the end was pirceless.