GW501516, Anybody Try?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Got my bottle of GW-501516 in the mail yesterday. Of course has the typical “this product is for research only puruposes yada yada yada”. But lol…then it goes on to say that “accidental” ingestion of this product may lead to increased body temp, shaking, vomitting, or even death! hahah death??? wtf. That’s a little overboard.

Just thought that was funny. Have not started it yet though. probably monday[/quote]

Keep a good log!

As cynical as I am about stuff nowadays, I’d love to see something that actually works.[/quote]

Yea I must say I’m on the skeptical side myself. SARMS seem to be too good to be true.

But nevertheless I will log it.[/quote]

Ill be following the log. Very interested in this stuff.

[quote]Ned wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Got my bottle of GW-501516 in the mail yesterday. Of course has the typical “this product is for research only puruposes yada yada yada”. But lol…then it goes on to say that “accidental” ingestion of this product may lead to increased body temp, shaking, vomitting, or even death! hahah death??? wtf. That’s a little overboard.

Just thought that was funny. Have not started it yet though. probably monday[/quote]

Keep a good log!

As cynical as I am about stuff nowadays, I’d love to see something that actually works.[/quote]

Yea I must say I’m on the skeptical side myself. SARMS seem to be too good to be true.

But nevertheless I will log it.[/quote]

Ill be following the log. Very interested in this stuff.
[/quote]

Posted the log for those of you interested in following.

thanks

1 Like

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

I purchased a different research product from what I believe to be the same source. Small, dark bottle? Mine had exact same warning label.

1 Like

Hello I was just reading all of this and signed up just to tell you my experience. First off I’ve been using gw for 4 years now. I’ve come across lots of good and bad gw. I could tell which sources not to use and which ones to use. However I’ve been on enough of these to know not to name sources. Gw is the number one thing I use everyday. I went from not being able to run a quarter mile to running 2 miles in three days. That was just the first time I used it. Like I said I’ve been on it years. And everyday I can go longer and do more than the day before. I always use 20mg a day all at once. Now I will tell you the sarm companies you all here about are almost always cutting down their dosages. You do not get what they say is in the bottle. Now if you want to be sure you’re getting legit gw at the highest purity find a place that sells gw in powder form. And all the hype that liquid sarms is more powerful is bullshit. They say that so they can cut your dose down. I only buy powder form and use a mg scale to put it into capsules. It barely fills the cap but I at least know what I’m getting. Just do your research and look for a company that sells pure gw in powder form. And guess what it’s only 14-20 bucks for a gram of gw. Which means that’s a 1000mg. That’s 50 doses of 20 mg each for 14-20 bucks. The prices people pay is absurd. I pay 140 bucks for a year supply. And the cancer causing studies is false. Well to an extent. The rats were given very large doses and for a very long time. Doses that would be high for even human consumption. Anyway I think that’s all I have

1 Like

I have a agility test to take for a job, I need help will this help me I have to do a 2 mile run in 13 minutes and 45 sit ups in 60 seconds please help I hate cardio and I’m out of shape

Well what do you want to know? And if you hate cardio you’re going to have to run till you love it haha. But is your question pertaining to gw?

1 Like

I have to take a APFT or Army Physical Fitness test every year 2min push ups,sit up and a 2mile run I never do cardio, unless I’m 10wks out and I always run about 13s it’s mainly in your head for this kinda stuff bud. Also Cardarine is pretty good stuff.

So will this help

If your already in shape yes.

But I’m not in shape at all

Thanks for that write up.

Hey, new to this site, you seem like you know your shit and I wanna get some advice from you.