GW501516, Anybody Try?

I heard it was gay so no I haven’t used it

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
I heard it was gay so no I haven’t used it[/quote]
Lmao, thanks ill let everyone no if my male rats start fucking one another

i have tried 3 different sources the 20mg/ml 30ml source was by far the best and strongest imho

5mg worked for me only for endurance. 10mg worked well for me with fat loss, i tried 20 for a couple of days only and yes i felt like it would do wonders for fat loss but it just becomes too expensive and not worth it for me.

u take it orally, i shot it into my mouth with water and drank it fast so i could barely taste it. It taste awful, but s4 is worse.

i dont think its a gay drug, it depends what your using it for. I think its the best sarm i have tried and i have tried all 3

GW501516 is best, then s4, then ostarine (i guess this also depends on your goals) one might work better than the other if your goal is just weight gain.

i hope this helps guys out

Just curious, do you have any thoughts on Ostarine? I know you use way better stuff, but if you absolutely had to stay on the legal side of things, would you use consider using this?

From wiki:

"2013 New Scientist reported that “tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb.”[4] In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated “clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance”

Really think this is a good idea?

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
From wiki:

"2013 New Scientist reported that “tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb.”[4] In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated “clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance”

Really think this is a good idea?[/quote]

might not be true…

http://www.cmtc.psu.edu/peters_group/publications/17.pdf

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
From wiki:

might not be true…

http://www.cmtc.psu.edu/peters_group/publications/17.pdf[/quote]

NO!

Wiki is truth.

Big health and pharma are directly invested in keeping the populace unhealthy. They prefer drugs that mitigate probems, not cure them. A fat young diabetic is a gold mine for them.

I expect there will be plenty of negative publicity about this drug. Whether good or bad, the truth will out because of the anarchist environment of the internet.

1 Like

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
From wiki:

They only sourced the WADA info, I’d like to see the New Sceintist study if any one can find the link.

I remember looking at the wiki page for GW501516 like 2 months ago and I don’t ever remember seeing that study on it until recently, so something is fishy IMO.

I have also heard this. I also heard the best antidote is trenbolone acetate.

I think I saw it somewhere, I’ll have a looksie and get back to you…

[quote]GoCal wrote:
Big health and pharma are directly invested in keeping the populace unhealthy. They prefer drugs that mitigate probems, not cure them. A fat young diabetic is a gold mine for them.

I expect there will be plenty of negative publicity about this drug. Whether good or bad, the truth will out because of the anarchist environment of the internet.[/quote]

That’s a lot of paranoia to justify risk.

Me, I’d look and see if the dosages given to rats were absurd and if the rats themselves have a propensity to cancer.

I looked yesterday and there were people claimin several pounds a week of fat loss. Seemed unbelieveable and my BS meter went off.

I also would think that this would interfere with muscle hypertrophy at least in the short term as you are up-regulating “edurance” fibers.

PPAR agonists are PEDs though.

Well it would appear New scientist didn’t have a study to back it up just says that one happened I’d really like to find this study, but my thought is its a WADA scare tactic

edit

Got my bottle of GW-501516 in the mail yesterday. Of course has the typical “this product is for research only puruposes yada yada yada”. But lol…then it goes on to say that “accidental” ingestion of this product may lead to increased body temp, shaking, vomitting, or even death! hahah death??? wtf. That’s a little overboard.

Just thought that was funny. Have not started it yet though. probably monday

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Got my bottle of GW-501516 in the mail yesterday. Of course has the typical “this product is for research only puruposes yada yada yada”. But lol…then it goes on to say that “accidental” ingestion of this product may lead to increased body temp, shaking, vomitting, or even death! hahah death??? wtf. That’s a little overboard.

Just thought that was funny. Have not started it yet though. probably monday[/quote]

Keep a good log!

As cynical as I am about stuff nowadays, I’d love to see something that actually works.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Just thought that was funny. Have not started it yet though. probably monday[/quote]

Keep a good log!

As cynical as I am about stuff nowadays, I’d love to see something that actually works.[/quote]

Yea I must say I’m on the skeptical side myself. SARMS seem to be too good to be true.

But nevertheless I will log it.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Keep a good log!

As cynical as I am about stuff nowadays, I’d love to see something that actually works.[/quote]

Yea I must say I’m on the skeptical side myself. SARMS seem to be too good to be true.

But nevertheless I will log it.[/quote]

awesome!

First positive testing of GW501516 in a athlete.

http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/14344/First-cycling-positive-for-GW501516-Rusvelos-Valery-Kaykov-provisionally-suspended.aspx

Also anybody have any more insight into the cancer claims? It really does sound bullshit but I was wondering if anybody has more evidence as to why?