T Nation

GW 501516 Help Please

Ok I ordered my GW and got it today I got a 10mg/30ml bottle for my goals it says to take 20 mg a day but on the oral dropper it does not have the measurements does anyone know how much 20mg is for example 20 mg equals .25 or a ml or something? Idk help please don't want to take to little or too much

dude, if you can’t measure your gear then you don’t deserve the gear.
how many mg p ml?
if theres 100 mg per ml then take .2 ml
simple. it’s math.

[quote]JTO3221 wrote:
Ok I ordered my GW and got it today I got a 10mg/30ml bottle for my goals it says to take 20 mg a day but on the oral dropper it does not have the measurements does anyone know how much 20mg is for example 20 mg equals .25 or a ml or something? Idk help please don’t want to take to little or too much[/quote]

it’s prolly 10 mg/ml, so 20 mg would equate to 2 ml.

get an oral syringe.

See one of you guys are saying 2 ml other is saying 0.2 the only reason idk is because there is no measurements on the side of the dropper

As mentioned you probably will have to buy an oral measuring syringe. Another option would be an injectable syringe and to use that to measure (not inject.)

As to why the two different recommendations on volumes, it wasn’t clear what the concentration is. Is it really 10 mg total in 30 mL? I doubt it, because then to get 20 mg/day you’d have to take 60 mL per day.

If it isn’t that concentration, then you never said the concentration.

If it’s 10 mg/mL, then you need 2 mL.

If it’s 100 mg/mL, then you need 0.2 mL.

If it’s for example 20 mg/mL, then you need 1 mL.

The volume needed to get 20 mg will depend on the concentration.

I’ve seen bottles labeled like this. It’s almost certainly 10mg/ml. This would be pretty standard.

So the answer is 2ml.

If you’re still in doubt, contact the source from which you purchased the product. They should be willing to clarify if you are still in doubt.