T Nation

GVT ROCKS!!!

I am on my 4th day of German Volume Training and this program really killed my muscle. I workout in morning and I still feel by 11:00pm. It really feel I am working the muscle hard…and that made me wonder…am I working them too hard. I don’t want to overtrain them.

I am following the program very closely, but I am just wondering if I am overtraining.

Thanks!

[quote]getbig wrote:
I am on my 4th day of German Volume Training and this program really killed my muscle. I workout in morning and I still feel by 11:00pm. It really feel I am working the muscle hard…and that made me wonder…am I working them too hard. I don’t want to overtrain them.

I am following the program very closely, but I am just wondering if I am overtraining.

Thanks![/quote]

What kind of pump have you been getting from the GVT workouts?

Having never done GVT, I am unfamiliar with the details. Are mustache rides part of the program? Thanks in advance!

BFG

Well, I think what really kills me was the tempo and of course the 10 sets of the same muscle group really top it off. And plus on Chest day you do Triceps after bench is really hard (that’s 20 sets total). Although it’s hard to me, I love it. I can’t wait to see my result after 3 wks or maybe 4 wks depending how I feel.

What type of split are you using?

Im about to start the modified 2 week version of that GVT that was posted on this site not long ago. I need something to fill in a two week block where i am moving overseas (however, I am not using MAG-10, just the simpler supps). I will let you know how I go, and would be interested in your progress to. I am just using the recommended split from this site. I am dreading it in a very excited way tho. If I like it I may consider the longer version of it when i get settled in the states in 3 weeks time.