Guys who Juiced in Teens/Early 20's: Do You Regret It?

I am 18 5’10 @ 200lbs
Current lifts:
Bench 355lbs
Squat 7x405lbs
Dead 475lbs

All lifts are legitimate, none quarter, halfed third, cheat etc whatever you can come up with, regarding the average teenage lifter

Every other couple of months I am always getting the urge to hop on test, i honestly feel my libido for an 18 year old is low compared to how i always here how all my other peers have libidos through the roof, plus i am also at a point where i am not progressing further physically or strength wise, before you ask, yes my diet is too in check

Go get bloodwork and see where our test levels are at. You are just justifying your potential usage by claiming your libido is low and you can no longer make gains. Stop telling yourself stories.

Nobody on here is going to tell you to hit the sauce at 18 unless you have a damn good reason. You have no idea about the things that could go wrong. If you have a medical need for TRT the doctor will take care of you.

And for what it is worth, at 18 years old you are just getting started. Respect the process.

agreed. get bloodwork. If your lifts are legitimate, I doubt you have low test. That would be unusual. Low libido can be caused by many, many things aside from low testosterone. Adrenal fatigue and depression are a couple more common ones.

Your T and other hormones can be messed up from over training.
Libido and energy also strongly affected by low thyroid function - often from low iodine aka not using iodized salt.
Many of the symptoms of low T are the same as low thyroid function

There is more to libido than T levels.

Labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
CBC
AST/ALT
Vit-D25
TSH
fT3
fT4

If TT, FT, LH/FSH lowish, get prolactin tested

How are your:

• energy levels
  • initiative
  • socialization VS social avoidance
  • mood

[quote]KSman wrote:
Your T and other hormones can be messed up from over training.
Libido and energy also strongly affected by low thyroid function - often from low iodine aka not using iodized salt.
Many of the symptoms of low T are the same as low thyroid function

There is more to libido than T levels.

Labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
CBC
AST/ALT
Vit-D25
TSH
fT3
fT4

If TT, FT, LH/FSH lowish, get prolactin tested

How are your:

• energy levels
  • initiative
  • socialization VS social avoidance
  • mood[/quote]

I know my dad has thyroid issues and has to take medication everyday for it, will look into the info above, thanks you guys

In the TRT forum, a good first read is the advice for new guys sticky.

[quote]thethethe123 wrote:
I am 18 5’10 @ 200lbs
Current lifts:
Bench 355lbs
Squat 7x405lbs
Dead 475lbs

All lifts are legitimate, none quarter, halfed third, cheat etc whatever you can come up with, regarding the average teenage lifter

Every other couple of months I am always getting the urge to hop on test, i honestly feel my libido for an 18 year old is low compared to how i always here how all my other peers have libidos through the roof, plus i am also at a point where i am not progressing further physically or strength wise, before you ask, yes my diet is too in check[/quote]

squatting 405x7 but only able to pull 475 makes me think your squats are very shallow.

heavy squats always translates to heavy deadlift but heavy deadlift wont always translate to a heavy squat.

at 18 you’re still pumping test quite easily and frankly no early 20’s or late teens kid needs any extra aggression or higher libido. at that age we make too many dumb mistakes to need any further help, lol.

keep doing what your doing. at mid 20’s you might think about the PEDs

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

I am 18 5’10 @ 200lbs
Current lifts:
Bench 355lbs
Squat 7x405lbs
Dead 475lbs

Every other couple of months I am always getting the urge to hop on test, i honestly feel my libido for an 18 year old is low compared to how i always here how all my other peers have libidos through the roof, plus i am also at a point where i am not progressing further physically or strength wise, before you ask, yes my diet is too in check[/quote]

squatting 405x7 but only able to pull 475 makes me think your squats are very shallow.

[/quote]

knee wraps could also account for this. Most people I know get 80-120 lbs out of wraps, so that would put his unwrapped max at more like 405x1.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

I am 18 5’10 @ 200lbs
Current lifts:
Bench 355lbs
Squat 7x405lbs
Dead 475lbs

[/quote]

knee wraps could also account for this. Most people I know get 80-120 lbs out of wraps, so that would put his unwrapped max at more like 405x1.[/quote]

Jealous. I get like 35-40

Good lifts!

Doing blood work is the best way to know where’s your test levels… talking about regret, you’ll regret if you don’t know what and why you’re doing steroids… if you wanna to be a pro or even compete in high levels, assuming you already know the risks, you should juice right now. My friend Jucca (João Vicente L.) started juicing before 16! Today, with 20 yo, he has some 1º places… winning every show he get into. I know, he was too young for steroids right from the beginning, but it was his choice, and till now, he’s is a BB promisse of sucess. We don’t know the future, if he’s going to regret or not, but WHO KNOWS? The ones regretting from taking steroids, are the ones who never knew what and why they were doing it.

I squat straight 90 degrees, nothing less or more

Its more so my dead lift form, i struggle to keep my ass down whenever I dead lift

[quote]patrick4588 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

I am 18 5’10 @ 200lbs
Current lifts:
Bench 355lbs
Squat 7x405lbs
Dead 475lbs

[/quote]

knee wraps could also account for this. Most people I know get 80-120 lbs out of wraps, so that would put his unwrapped max at more like 405x1.[/quote]

Jealous. I get like 35-40 [/quote]

Sounds like you need Reed to wrap you, lol.